Chapter:6

I am Jealous because now i am afraid of losing you

Lisa sat on the hospital bench. Her tears dried for all the crying. Danial got in an accident a few hours ago. Tiara and Lisa immediately come to the hospital. 

The doctor came out to the ot".He removed his mask and gave them a smile. 

"Mr. Kale is alright now" the doctor told them. Lisa sighed in relief and hugged her mother.

"Try to understand Tiara. It's not safe for Lisa to stay here. Her life will be in danger. I quit the line but they are still after me. They already kidnapped her once if Nirco didn't save her. I don't know what I will do. We have to send her somewhere safe.I talked to him. Only his place is the place Where she can be safe.They are after her"Danial tried to understand Tiara. But Tiara is not listening. Lisa is her life. How can she stay away from her? 

Lisa is outside hearing their conversation. She was confused why her dad was saying this. She never harms anyone then why anyone wants to harm her.

"I think it's high time we should tell her the truth, '' Danial said. Tiara was sacred. But Danial convinced her. 

Lisa was sitting on a chair beside the hospital bed. Danial is quite better now. 

Princess, you love us right?" Danial asked Lisa, holding her hand. Tiara is beside her. 

"Of course dad" Lisa told them although she was little surprised by this sudden question 

"Princess, we love you. Trust me. You are our life. But we need to tell you something.A big truth which we were hiding  from you " Danial was hesitant. Lisa can see he is battling inside.

"Princess, we are not Your biological parents. You are the daughter of my elder brother who is dead now" Thunderstruck on her head. Lisa's eyes teared up. Her black eyes look at Danial with disbelief. 

"W....what" she asked not to believe his words. 

"Lisa my daughter it's true I did not carry my womb but I love you love. You are my daughter, trust me "Tiara cried, hugging her. Lisa was frozen. She still can't believe what she heard. 

" Your father's name is Damian Kale. One of the deadliest gangstar. Your father and mother have arranged marriage. But after marriage they fall in love. And two years later you were born. Your father has a lot of enemies among them Vincent Mickleson is one. Vincent's daughter Dimara loved your father but he refused her. She commit suicide. Vincent went mad after his only daughter died and he planted a bomb in Damian's car. Damian and Lucy both died in the car accident. That time you are with us. For saving you we adopt you and give our name but a few months ago Vincent knew about you that's why he kidnapped you. He wanted to kill you to avenge his daughter. My accident is also preplanned by him"Danial wiped his tears. Liss cried. She never saw her parents but still their death hurt her heart. 

"Princess, we don't care about our lives. But we have to save you. You are all we have. I may not be your biological dad but me and Tiara we both love as you" Danial cried. 

"And for your safety we have to send you somewhere safe where you can be saved" Danial told her. Lisa looked at him. She doesn't know what to say. 

……..

Lisa smiled and looked at her childhood picture. She was so tiny at that time. Danial and Tiara make sure to click her photos. 

"A knock was heard on her door. She wiped her eyes and saw Danial was standing there. He has a soft smile on his lips. 

" Danial came and sat beside her. 

"What are you seeing, princess?" he asked her before giving a kiss on her hair.