Chapter:7

I finally found the one whom my soul love

Lisa entered the kitchen. Sarah is already there Yawning.

"Where is Shawn? " Lisa asked hurriedly, putting on her apron . 

"He is sleeping like a log," Sarah replied with another yawn. 

"If you want you can take a nap.I can manage "Lisa told Sarah. But Sarah shook her head.Sarah helped Lisa to decorate the cake. Lisa smiled after being satisfied with her work. 

Shawn comes out from his room along with Silas. 

" Surprise Congratulations for winning the basketball match "Shawn jumped on his place when everybody wished him. His eyes first got shocked and then it turned happy seeing all of them gathering in the hall with a cake. Even Nirco was sitting a little far from the sofa. 

" Congratulations bro"Sarah hugged him wishing. They both take him to the table.

"It's all Lisa's idea. She wanted to celebrate your Success and woke up early in the morning to prepare everything, " Sarah told Shawn. 

Oh really. Thank you so much, Shawn hugged Lisa. It's just a friendly hug. Nothing more than that but someone didn't like it. 

Nirco fist on his phone tightened. His obnoxious eyes bore the hole on them. He was furious. He feel a ugly kind of dissatisfaction inside him. He has urge to separate them in this moment. The hug was getting longer for his liking. They are so close. Their face almost touched. He maybe sniff her scent too. He remembered her smell so exquisite and so intoxicated. He didn't want Shawn to sniff it. Heck why was he feeling restless and angry?

"Why is she not breaking the hug? Isn't she saying she saw him as a brother then why the hell they are so close. He was growing impatient. Nirco untied his tie as he was feeling suffocating. He tried to concentrate on his work ibut her giggle is not letting her concentrate. 

He was so fucked up. No matter how much he tried he found himself looking in the direction again. And the view in front of him enrages him more. 

Lisa was about to feed Shawn cake. Nirco tightened more. 

He remembered their morning. His finger was on his mouth. The way her sweet mouth devoured her finger. It feels so good. No he won't let Shawn have the same feeling. Only he has the right to feel good by her. 

Lisa was about to feed the cake when they heard a loud sound. Lisa flinched and the cake fell from her hand.Everyone had a shocked expression. She looked at Nirco and then his phone which was lying on the floor broken. He threw it so harshly. 

"Bloody bastard" Nirco gritted those words and took a long step towards his gym. He looks murderous. 

"It must be some business matter. Don't worry pretty" Silas assured Lisa seeing her face. Lisa nodded her head. But Shawn was not convinced. He was feeling something was wrong here. 

"Nirco entered the room and threw his shirt. And in a moment he started throwing a brutal punch on the punching bag. He was venting his anger. The punching was about to be worn out by his harsh punch. His body covered with sweats 

Nirco stopped when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned back and saw Lisa was standing there holding a plate which had cake. 

Lisa gulped seeing him all sweaty and her mouth turned bone dry. It's not the first time she saw him. But still she was gawking at him. He is so hot.He is so tall, at least six foot four, maybe even six-five, with solid, sculpted muscle packed onto every inch of his powerful frame.He has Longish black hair but the most sexiest thing is his dark brown orbs. Which is so expressive. The tiny drop of sweat looks like a shimmering pearl on his tanned body. 

What are you doing here? " Lisa comes to her fantasyland hearing his deep voice. Nirco took the water bottle and gulped it. Even his gulping sound was causing a thousand butterflies on her stomach. Nirco poured the water on his face which found his way to his chest. She almost lost when his long finger went to his hair. 

"I come to give you cake" Lisa finally told him avoid her eyes from him. Nirco look at the plate and then her. He dropped the bottle and started walking towards her. Lisa was shocked a little. She started step back. She let out a little gasp when her body pressed in the wall. Nirco has caged her from both side.

"Why don't you feed me. My hands are dirty" he rasped . His eyes are looking at the little amount of chocolate on her face. Lisa's leg was shaken hearing him. He is so close. 

Lisa was about to pick a peice... 

"No I just want chocolate" He husked in his deep voice. 

Lisa gulped her saliva. She took a little amount of chocolate on her finger and guided it to his mouth. Nirco parted his mouth and savoured the chocolate. He let out a satisfied growl. Lisa dropped the plate on the floor. It scattered in pieces.but it didn't stop him. He licked her finger until he was satisfied. Goosebump rose on her body by his act. And finally he leaves her finger. Lisa immediately hid her wet finger. She blushed hard which made him smirk. Nirco grabbed her wet hand and took it to her chin. He wiped the chocolate. Lisa was frozen. But then he took it to her mouth. Her blush deepened and heart beat increased. 

"Suck" he sound dirty and commanding. His hot breath fanned on her quivering lips. Lisa obeyed him. Nirco feels another kind of pleasure seeing her lick the chocolate. He found her this act so damn hot. He pushed her finger more deeper.Nirco breath heavened. It's no doubt he was feeling immense seeing her suck her finger.Lisa took heavy breath. Her throat hurt a little. Nirco gets closer to her. There is not even one inch gap between them. 

"Just what are you doing to me" he thought deeply looking in her eyes.

Unedited.

I accidently delete the full chapter so i have to write it again. Hope you like the chapter. I know the chapter is short but as I edit the other chapter i will publish it.

Please share your opinion and vote the story.