.*.*.**

New Message

To: +11 161 214 418

Hi. I know this is long overdue but... stuff happened, years passed and I guess I finally gathered enough courage to contact you again because I thought the last thing you'd want would be to hear from me again but maybe I should try anyway, no matter what. Because I owe you a lot more than a stupid text but it's the last means of contact I have left with you.

It's already getting long and I didn't even get to the point... I wanted to say Im sorry. for everything that went wrong with us. I don't want to just pretend it was all only because I was in a bad place because you were still trying to reach out to me and I was stupid enough to push you away when I needed someone by my side. I'm sorry I yelled at you, I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I stopped talking to you and I'm sorry I left without a goodbye. you didn't deserve it, none of you deserved it and it was selfish from me to abandon you like that. now I see that closing myself off isn't the way to go. Well I don't really know if ill learn from my past mistakes but at least I got enough courage to do something I was putting off for so long.

I hope you're doing well and that you're happy. I hope the others are doing great too, you guys were my second family and I'll never forget you, even if I made it seem like it. I still have a lot to learn but I guess that's what life is about. I just wish things would've gone a little differently but that's on me.

So, after almost eight years, I'm sorry, Plundar.

– sincerely, Cols B-Stone