*.**-**.*

"Tell me what's the theme."

Cole shook his head.

"Please."

Cole shook his head again.

"Whatever, I don't care, I can live without knowing." Kai stared at the ceiling. He wasn't that curious to know what the theme was but he was also never this close to having a chance to know.

They listened to Cole's breath.

"At least a little hint."

"No."

"Oh, so you can talk." Kai turned to lay on his side, giving up on the first idea which was getting some z's. Now he really wanted to know what it would take to make Cole give up. Was that possible or was he an unbreakable rock? "Come on, it's not like a little hint would be a bad thing. Nobody has to know."

"The theme is sleeping beauty."

"Yeah, fat chance, as if I'm gonna believe that. You're a terrible liar."

"Well, if you don't believe me, I guess my job here is done." Cole rolled over, trying to take most of the blanket with him but Kai wasn't keen on allowing him the comfort. "Good night."

"It's noon and we're not done here."

Cole groaned, Kai stared at his back.

"Kiss for a hint?"

"No."

"Two kisses then."

"No."

"Three? Four. Five? What about six? Six kisses is good, no? I'll let you touch me under the shirt."

"I'm not gonna tell you, Kai. Also, I think that even if I did tell you, I would be dead by the end of the day and I dunno about you but I'd rather stay alive for a little longer."

Staying silent for a while, Kai caressed Cole's arm with his hand gently, wrapped it around him, pulled him close. With closed eyes, they enjoyed the closeness. It was also a way to get closer to Cole's ear.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" he whispered.

"Wow. You really think this will work?" Cole replied unimpressed.

"Well, we're dating, so I'm guessing I'm doing something right." Hearing Cole hum, Kai guessed he was still determined to tread lightly. It was becoming rather amusing. "I really love your smile."

"Kai, please."

"Call me a worshipper because you're a god."

"You're a pain in the ass."

"You wish," Kai breathed, then gasped for air when Cole's elbow stole it from him. "All right, fine! I don't have to know. Seriously. I didn't know most of the time before anyway."

After a while of peaceful quiet, Cole relaxed in his arms. They listened to his breath, let his hair tickle their face. They could get used to this all. They already did.

"What are you gonna get me as a gift?" Cole put a pillow over his head as Kai laughed.