SEVEN | Scars Pt.2

ARIAS POV

ARIAS POV

Leo and I walked into the living room to see everyone sitting down on the couch's talking. Leo sat next to Lorenzo on the large grey couch. As I looked around to find where to sit I feel Marcellos hands around my waist pulling me onto his lap. I giggled as he pulled me on to his lap.

I heard Sandro "Your laugh is like music" I smiled, blushing slightly at the compliment. "yeah so let's hear it some more" Marcello said as he began tickling my sides. I burst into laughter trying to get away from him. "s-stop" I said in between laughs. Then a feel a sharp pain in my ribs, I wince slightly in pain but try to cover it with laughter. I think Marcello noticed because after he sat me down on his lap and held me tightly, scared as if I were to disappear. I layed my head on his shoulder and we all began to talk about ourselves. I told them my favorite color (red) and about how life was before I met them. Of course I only told them the good parts before my 10th birthday. Marcello told me about how he spends a lot of the time at the gym, Elio told me about how he plays the piano, Leo told me about how he graduated top of his class and became a doctor 2 years before he was supposed to graduate. Sandro and Lorenzo talked about the business Lorenzo runs. Talking about how they own multiple business and restaurants and companies. None of us realized how long we had been talking.

Hours passed by

"Everyone go get ready for dinner" Lorenzos loud voice echoed through the room. I headed up to my room to get ready. I found the gorgeous dress they got me hanging inn my closet. I put it on and I looked amazing. I went to go put on some makeup in the bathroom and realized my mirror had been fixed.

Where was my gun

I put my hair into a low messy bun letting my curtain bangs fall beautifully to the side of my face.

The dress looked like this

I looked in the mirror and finally saw someone who was beautiful

I had completely forgotten about the scars and bruises on my back until I looked into the mirror one last time and saw them.

I began to panic, how am I going to explain this. I quickly took my hair down and tried to cover them with my long brown hair but you could still see them. Marcello came in as I was messing with my hair. "Mar I-I can't wear this" he looked at me confused " Why not sorellina?" By this time Lorenzo and Sandro had came in to see what was taking so long. I hadn't realized they were there. "I-it shows my scars" I managed to whisper out. Loud enough that they could hear me. "what scares Aria" I turned around to see Lorenzo furious. I knew there was no getting our of this so I lifted up my hair showing them the scars and bruises laced across my entire back. Then Sandro spoke "how did you get those scars la mia piccola Stella" (my little star) "I-I um" I couldn't find the words. "Give me a name sorellina" I began to cry as Marcello wrapped his arms around me "give me a name Aria" I shook my headed not wanting him to know Im a Murderer.

"Leonardo!" Lorenzo yelled down the hall to get Leo to come in here. Elio followed closely behind Leo. I cried into Marcellos shoulder "please get them out I don't want them to see me like this". Marcello nodded his head "Everyone but Leo out!" Lorenzo looked confused "non vuole che la vedano così" (she doesnt want them to see her like this) Marcello explained.

I guess Lorenzo hadn't told them I know Italian

Elio, Sandro and Lorenzo all left the room. "Sorellina can you give me a name?" Marcello asked me once again. I couldn't bare to look him in the eyes. I shook my head no. "It's okay Ari, can Leo take a look at your back, is that okay?" I nodded hesitantly. Leo began examining my back. He then left the room without saying a word. Leaving just Mar and I.

LEONARDOS POV

LEONARDOS POV

I had to get out of there. I was going to explode. I rushed out of her room to the hallway. My brothers waiting at the door. I ran past them to a wall and punched the wall. Angry tears stung my eyes.

"Leo what the hell?!" Lorenzo questioned. "S-she has been abused so badly. Those scars aren't self inflicted those are the scars of someone who's been whipped and beaten. Those bruises are from kicks. She has a whole fucking shoe print bruise on her back." I choked out. Elio began to cry. Sandro and Lorenzo were furious.

"Find him"

That's all Lorenzo had to say for Sandro to know exactly what to do. Sandro won't sleep till he finds her abuser.

MARCELLOS POV

MARCELLOS POV

I held Ari until she began to calm down. "Let's get you changed into something comfortable. Wait here for just a second okay?" She nodded slightly.

I ran to the door and grabbed Elio who was sitting at the door crying. "Hey El she's okay, can you do something for me?" He nodded whipping his tears. "Run to my closet and grab the largest hoodie I own okay?" He nodded and ran to my room. I waited by the door until he came back with my hoodie. "You can come in soon and see her okay Elio" He smiled slightly whipping his nose and nodded.

"Here Ari put this on okay?" She put the hoodie on and slid the dress off. My hoodie went to her mid thigh. I grabbed her sweatpants from her closet and handed them to her. I turned around while she put the sweats on. Once she was dressed I lead her to the living room. I didn't want her to be alone.

Elio followed us to the living room and sat with her and I.

"dov'è Enzo, Sandro e Leo?" ( Where is Enzo, Sandro and Leo?) I looked to Elio for an answer and he just shrugged. "probabilmente trovandomi una nuova casa" (probably finding a new home for me) Ari muttered to herself but I still heard her. I just held her tightly. I got onto my phone to text Sandro.

Me: where are you?

Sandro: With Enzo and Leo in the office why?

Me: you need to come up here and comfort your goddamn sister. She thinks you guys want to get rid of her.

Sandro: we are coming now

__________________________________

Hello Lovlies!!

Who is your favorite brother so far?

I hope you're all enjoying the book so far. I'm having a ton of fun writing it. Please comment and vote. ILY you all

<3 lemonlimonnade