THIRTY EIGHT | Monday

After a day filled with movies and popcorn, relaxing with those who make me feel safe and most importantly not checking my phone

After a day filled with movies and popcorn, relaxing with those who make me feel safe and most importantly not checking my phone. I finally called it a night. Luca came up to bed with me to make sure I was okay. My head was pounding and I still feel absolutely sick to my stomach but was that going to stop me from being excited for my first day of school.

I finally made it to our room, taking off my sweatpants and putting on some shorts and going straight to the bed. Luca soon joined in next to me.

"How are you feeling amore mia?" He asked softly.

I nodded and moved in closer to him, nuzzling into his chest.

"You sure, you seem tense." He whispered as he played with my hair.

"My phones been turned off all day." I said quietly. Hoping he wold understand what I was hinting towards.

"Oh.." He said in a voice that was tense but sad at the same time. "Do you want me to look at the messages?" He asked sitting up slightly.

I wanted to say no, not wanting to deal with it tonight, but part of me knew I couldn't do that.

I nodded into his chest, carefully grabbing my phone and handing it over to Luca.

I carefully took her phone from her soft hands

I carefully took her phone from her soft hands. Making sure to keep her close to me as to keep her from feeling uncomfortable or unsafe.

I turned on her phone and waited a moment for it to fully turn on. As soon as the phone turned on it erupted with buzzing sounds. I felt Ri stiffen against me, grabbing onto my shirt, pulling herself closer.

-Slight TW-

Unknown Number

:Good Morning Angel

:What are your plans for today Angel?

:Why aren't you answering?

:Hello?!

:Aria Answer Us

:Aria Valentino we swear to god we will kill you!