FORTY SEVEN | Coming home

As Ri and I sat watching Criminal Minds on my phone, I noticed she had fallen asleep and as much as I wanted to keep holding her in my arms I knew if Leo or Enzo were to come in here with her asleep on my chest they would definitely think somethin...

As Ri and I sat watching Criminal Minds on my phone, I noticed she had fallen asleep and as much as I wanted to keep holding her in my arms I knew if Leo or Enzo were to come in here with her asleep on my chest they would definitely think something is going on.

As I carefully moved out from under Ri, careful to not wake her up. I pulled up one of the chairs, sitting right next to her holding her hand as I laid my head on the hospital bed.

God please let her be okay. Mentally I mean. I know she will get better physically. Hell while shes injured she could still beat the hell out of most of us. But mentally.

God I heard her screams and those aren't something I ever want to hear again. My heart broke listening to her.

I can only imagine what Enzo saw as he snuck into the room. God I should have been the one to go in there. None of her brothers should have to see their little sister like that. Never.

"Hey Luca, you okay?" I was cut from my thoughts as Enzo came into the room.

"Yeah just worried about her" I said honestly.

"I know Lu we all are, but shes strong. She'll get better, none of her wounds are any threat anymore." He said trying to reassure me.

"No Enz I mean mentally. You heard her screams, you saw her in that room. She was finally starting to heal and now this. What if she doesn't heal after that. I can't get her screams out of my head Enz. What if she starts harming her-" I was cut off as I was pulled into a tight hug.

"We will help her Lu. We will keep her safe from the monsters in the world and the monsters in her head. This is why I chose you to stay in her room. You care so much about her. I know you watch her every move, hell Lu you watched her through a window before I would let her see you because you were so worried about her and I know you'll do everything you can to keep her safe. Enz says as he keeps me in a tight hug. "You're not thinking about relapsing right?" He added.

"N-no I wouldn't dream of doing that, of letting her see me like that. Enz I love her" I admitted being truthful and instantly regretting the last part.

"Good and I know you do Lu, we all do and we will make sure she always knows how much we really do love her" He says, little does he realize I love her more than that.

I love her. I would die for her. I would jump in front of a fucking train for her. Hell if she told me to run around Italy naked I would. She could tell me to lick the floor if she wanted. If it made her happy I would do it. I would do anything for her.

"Try and get some sleep Lu you need it"

"You to Enz, you're the one who got shot" I laughed slightly as Enz flipped me off as he left the room.

"Oh and Lu just sleep in the damn hospital bed with her, you both share a bed for God's sake." He adds just before shutting the door.

I swear he knows about Ri and I sometimes. But if that was the case I know I would be dead.