EIGHT | Trust

LORENZOS POV

LORENZOS POV

After Leonardos outburst

Which was a completely necessary outburst

Alessandro, Leonardo and I went down to my office to figure out who the hell hurt our sister. Alessandro being my second in command has all of my files and has begun to look through them finding anyone who would have had a reason to hurt our sister.

I can't believe I couldn't be there...again. I'm supposed to protect my sister and we finally find her and now this. She's been abused and I wasn't there to protect her.

Alessandro snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Marcello just texted. Ari thinks we are trying to find a her new home"

"What?! How could she think that" Leonardo shot back

"Maybe because we kind just left her up there with Elio and Marcello, we have been down here for hours" Alessandro explained.

"Shit let's go find her"

Alessandro and Leonardo followed me up the stairs.

I stopped in my tracks to see Elio, Marcello and Ari asleep together on the couch.

God how much I wish she would open up to us. We just want to help her.

Alessandro and Leonardo began to head to the kitchen for some food since dinner didn't go as planned. We were all starving.

I started to follow them as I heard some rustling around on the couch and see Ari sitting up rubbing her eyes.

I walked up to her and picked her up like a baby. Her sleepy eyes looking up at me confused. "Let's get you some food princess" she nodded and layed her head onto my should as I carried her to the kitchen.

Alessandro had begun to cook some pasta while Leonardo sat on his phone. They both looked to me as I came in with Ari asleep in my arms.

ARIAS POV

ARIAS POV

I woke up and crawled my way out of Mars arms to see Enzo looking at me. He came and picked me up. He said something but I couldn't quiet figure out what he said. I just nodded and layed into his chest as he picked me up. Sleep quickly over took me again.