THIRTY TWO | i love you

My ears were screaming at me as she screamed into the headset

My ears were screaming at me as she screamed into the headset. I couldnt hear her crying but I knew she was.

The moment I heard her tell me to kill them, I had no further questions. I knew exactly who she was talking about.

I already knew I would kill them but She needed to know that. She needed to hear that I wouldn't let them leave alive.

I tapped her thigh twice as I ducked low to the bike. I felt her body duck with mine.

"Done. I swear to you Aria Rosa Valentino Ill make them suffer. Ill make them pay for what theyve done to you. They wont leave my sigt alive. I said as our speed increased. I could feel my anger taking over and I needed to calm down, So that I could drive us safely and with a clear head.

"Good" She said softly as she held on to me tighter, laying her head on my back.

As she wrapped her arms around my waist I felt my body relax into her touch.

I pulled over to the side of the road to make sure I could take her home and that the Morelli's were no longer at the house.

"Who ya texting?" She asked softly as she looked over my shoulder.

"Just your brothers love, just gotta make sure they know we are safe and to maek sure we are okay to come back." I said as I rubbed her thigh.

"Wait why do we have to make sure its okay for us to come home? Whats going on?" She asked confused.

"Oh yeah, I was gonna tell you while we were out. Away from the house. The Morelli's parents were at the house. Your brothers were trying to get information out of them. But in order for them to do that, they had to pretend they were still looking for you. So you couldn't be seen. I think thats ultimately the reason they agreed to let me take you on a ride." I explained as I sent a quick text asking if everything is clear to her brothers.

"oh." She said quietly.

"What love? Whats on your mind?" I said putting my phoen back into my pocket.

"Just, I dont know. Is that the only reason you wanted to take me out?" She asked putting her head down.

"What!? No baby I didn't even know they were there until I asked to take you on a ride. And thats when they told me they to avoid the office and take the back gate, because they were there. I swear to you Ri I didnt take you our just because of them." I said as I turned around facing her.

"Okay, thanking you for telling me and keeping me involved." She said putting her helmet against my helmet.

"Of course I told you I would always keep you involved in what your brothers do. Im sure they plan on talking to you when we get back to talk about what the Morellis parents had to say, just act surprised when they tell you." I said laughing as I wrapped my arm around her waist.