TWENTY | Anger

MARCELLOS POV

MARCELLOS POV

I woke up to Luca in my room holding my sister. I didn't understand what was going on. And then he told me to go to her room.

Something happened. My mind immediately started racing. I jumped out of bed and grabbed some joggers to put on. I was sleeping in just my boxers.

I ran so fast to her room. As I walked in she was shaking and sobbing. She sounded like she couldn't breathe.

Did someone touch her?

No then he wouldn't be able to touch her so easily.

What the fuck happened?

"Sorellina what happened?" I asked as I knelt down next to her and Luca. She shook her head

"Has she said anything to you?" I asked Luca concerned.

"No she just knocked on the door and I found her like this." Luca explained.

"B-base-basement" she croaked out.

"I'll go look you stay with her" Luca said quietly. She shook her head against my chest.

He needs to stay with her. She's entrusted him with the state she's in. It would be too hard for her to leave him.

"D-don't go. P-please." She cried out.

I knew she wouldn't want him to leave.

"Hey shh shh I won't go. I'm right here okay" Luca said softly.

"I'll be right back okay sorellina" I said softly as I kissed the top of her head. I left the room and shut the door softly.

I ran down the hall way and to the basement. I knew she must have seen something from the business but I didn't know about anyone being in the basement.

I walked down the stairs and pushed open the metal door.

"What the fuck are you guys doing" I asked.

They all looked like shit. Covered in blood. They all looked like they had been crying.

"S-sorry did we wake you up?" Enzo asked.

Why the fuck did he stutter.

"No but you woke up our sister and she's upstairs having a panic attack because of what she saw. So what the fuck are you guys doing down here?!" I yelled. I was furious at them. How could they not even realize she was down here.

"Fuck" Enzo said as he moved out of the way of the bloodied man behind him.

Angelo.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?!" I yelled at I walked back up the stairs. I couldn't see him anymore.

"Wait Marcello" Leo tried to say but I was already up the stairs.

They followed me up to the living room. I was completely furious.