TWENTY-NINE | Ride

I shook off my anxiety and quietly walked into the bathroom

I shook off my anxiety and quietly walked into the bathroom. Ri is sitting on the floor with her knees tucked into her chest.

"Ri can I come sit next to you?" I asked softly.

A soft 'mhm' came out of her.

I walked towards her slowly and sat down next to her. I opened my arms and she fell right into them.

"Let it out amore" I said softly as I felt her hot tears seep through my shirt. She gripped onto the collar of my shirt tightly as her tears continued to fall from her tired eyes. I pulled her in closer pulling her on top of my lap. Wrapping my arms tightly around her.

"Ri I swear to you we will catch them and I swear to you we will make them pay for everything they've ever done to you. They will not get away with this. I promise you Aria" I said softly as I felt tears sting my eyes.

"T-thank y-you" she croaked out. I kissed her forehead. "Let's get you into the bath okay?" She nodded.

"Do you want me to turn around love?" I asked softly wanting her to know I was only her to comfort her and nothing more.

She shook her head. "W-would you help me?" She asked softly.

"Of course Ri" I said softly smiling at her as I walked over to help her take off her shirt. "Do you want to keep your bra on?" I asked softly

She shook her head "I need them off" emphasis on the need. I could tell she was struggling with the clothes. I think she felt suffocated.

I nodded and unhooked her bra. I kept her facing away from me so I could only see her back. As she took off her pants and underwear I kept my eyes up.

The last thing I want is to make her even more uncomfortable. She grabbed on to my hand as I helped her into the bath. As she settled in the bath I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hey it's me I have some clothes and snacks" Elio said softly. I cracked the door open just enough to grab the clothes and snacks.

"Thank you El" Ri said softly.

"Of course Sis I'm here if you need anything okay"

A soft mhm filled the quiet bathroom.

"I've got her don't worry El" I said with a soft smile. "Keep her here, don't let her come to the office" he said very quietly. I nodded and he mouthed a thank you and with that he shut the door.

I was worried about why she couldn't leave the bathroom or go to the office. But my focus right now is her.

I locked the bathroom door just to be safe if something was going on. I looked back at here as she was spaced out looking at the walls of the bath tub.

"Hey Mia Rosa what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" I asked softly.

"Too much" she said quietly.