AN Please Read

Hello Lovelies!!

It is starting to become a problem where people are beginning to think they have a say in what my book is about where that is not the case. I absolutely love the feedback and all the help you guys have given me. However, leaving rude comments and sending rude messages saying your opinions about my book and that you don't like how I'm writing my book and the characters in my book is not okay. If you do not like how I am writing my book then you don't have to read it.

Don't get me wrong I understand this on a public platform but sending messages to me about how you hate Luca or hate that there are more people than just Ari and her brothers in the story isn't okay and it's sad that you have nothing better to do in the world than criticize and bash an 18 year olds book is just sad.

Once again I truly appreciate all the kind feedback and ideas you all have given me and all the support my book has gotten. I am loving my book so far and I'm loving all you guys who love the book just as much as me.

As always I love you all thank you for the support. New chapter will be up tonight and since you guys have been asking the chapter is fully in Elios POV. Please just be kind to one an other. You never know what someone is going through. ❤️

<3 lemonlimonnade

Our ObsessionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara