FORTY FOUR | Day By Day

"Shut up, you're going to wake them up" Luca says trying to whisper

"You shut up, you're the one talking" Elio laughs.

"Both of you shut up" Sandro scolds quietly.

"Do you think they know we are awake?" Enzo asks me with a smirk on his face.

"No I think they are too focused on being too loud" I laughed slightly.

"Great you you dumbasses woke them up" Leo scolded. "Well now that you're awake, how are you both feeling?"

"Just a little sore" Enzo says as he stretches slowly.

"What about you Bel?" Leo asked as he directed his attention to me.

"Like I've been hit by a bus" I said trying to laugh off the pain.

"Being hit by a bus would have had less injuries than you have now" Mar adds in with a slight laugh.

"Im gonna hit you with a bus" I retorted back.

"Let's get you back to your room so I can check all your wounds and change your bandages." Leo says as he walks over with a wheelchair.

I looked at Enzo, worried to leave him.

"It's okay princess, I'm okay" He reassures. I nod and get into the wheelchair with the help of Leo and Sandro.

"Mar will you take her to her room while I check Enzos wound and then I'll be in to check hers?" Leo asked.

Mar nodded and began heading to my room.

I noticed on our way everyone that was in the waiting room was gone.

"Where is everyone?" I asked confused.

"We had them all go upstairs and get some sleep" Mar replied with a sweet smile. I looked over to Luca and Elio who both had a worried look plastered on their faces.

We finally got to the room and before I got into the bed Mar stopped me and pulled me into a tight hug.

I winced at first but soon melted into the hug.

"I'm so sorry Sorellina, I didn't protect you." He whispered as I felt a wetness on my shoulder.

Was Marcello Valentino really crying right now?

"Im okay now Mar, I promise its not your fault." I said softly as tears filled my eyes.

Mar slowly let go and soon Elio was in his place. Tears already streaming down Elios face.

"Dont ever fucking scare me like that again. Please. I lost you once, I can't lose you again." He cried into my shoulder.

"You won't ever lose me El." I cried as I hugged him tighter.