TWENTY FIVE | Paralysis

ARIAS POV

ARIAS POV

I ran up to my room and quickly realized El was following me.

"Stalker!!" I yelled as I ran faster to my room.

"Yes Im stalking you so get back here so I can murder you in my Van!!" He yelled back and ran faster after me.

We ran until we both got to my door, I burst in the room and landed on the bed, El followed close behind plopping himself onto my bed next to me.

"Got ya!" He said as he pretended to stab me.

"Ahhhh" I yelled as I faked my death "t-tell Mar he w-was my favorite" I choked out as I died.

I'll never admit that I have a favorite sibling, however, Mar and El are up there.

"HEY! IM YOUR TWIN I SHOULD BE YOUR FAVORITE" He said angrily looking down on my 'dead' body.

"Exactly you're my twin so you don't count cuz you're basically me." I said smiling.

"yeah yeah whatever you rat hurry and change so we can eat food while its still hot" He said sticking his tongue out at me.

I got up heading over to my closet, "what are we doing after dinner?" I asked wondering what kind of clothes I should change in to.

"Im gonna convince everyone to watch a movie with us, so dress comfy" He stated with a smile on his face.

"I'll ask about the movie they will say yes". I said smiling back.

I grabbed out a black cropped tank top and Leos Harvard sweatpants that I stole from him and walked out of my closet to get changed. I didn't mind changing in front of El. First off he's my brother and he would never do anything. Second im pretty sure he is gay, but I'll let him realize that on his own.

I throw on my tank top and began to put on Leos sweatpants

"Are those my boxers?" El asked with the funniest look on his face.

"Most definitely not" I said laughing as I covered up the boxers with Leos sweatpants. "Now go change while I  pull up my hair"

"ugh fine Ill meet you at the stairs" He aid ruffling up my hair. "and you're telling me all about Luca tonight!" He whisper yelled to me as he left the room.