FIFTEEN | Pancakes

LORENZOS POV

LORENZOS POV

Sunday Morning ~ 6 am

I called my brothers all down here except Marcello and Ari, I had to talk to them and discuss the plan for today. The funeral is at noon. Meaning around 1-2 pm the grave site will be empty leaving his body there for us to take.

"Listen up I don't want to have to repeat myself. Aurelio put you phone away. I'm only letting you come on this mission because I know you need this and I need your help"

He nodded and put his phone into his back pocket. I've never seen him so serious.

"Marcello and Ari will be awake soon. I need you all to be on the same page when we tell them why we won't be home. We need to be in America by 12 giving us a few hours to get the layout of the gravesite." I took a breath making sure they were all paying attention.

"I will have guards with us as well. I also have Luca Rossi coming along as extra backup."

Luca Rossi, one of the best and most fears assassin's. His family has worked for my family for many years. He is trusted, loyal and one of our closest friends. I've kept him away since Ari has gotten back to protect her from his coldness. He is dark and cold. He has a lot of pent up anger especially against Angelo. Ari doesn't remember but her and Luca were very close when she was young. They are the same age.

The moment my family told Lucas family she was taken all hell broke loose with Luca. Even him being so young he grew dark. He began training at 6 years old. When I told him Ari was back he was so happy. A happiness I haven't seen since his was little. I told him to give her some time to adjust before we introduce her to another person; a person who has grown to be so cold, a person who is the most feared mafia assassin.

Aurelio smiled when he found out Luca was coming. They have been and still are great friends.

"Since we don't know why Angelo kidnapped her, if he was working for anyone we don't want to take any chances. Luca will be flying with us to America along with a few other guards" I explained

"Now as for our cover up story, Sandro you and I will be attending a meeting in America to discuss some trades. Leo you have a long shift at the hospital. Aurelio you going to stay with a friend for the night. Is that clear?" I scolded

"Yes sir" they said in unison

"Okay then, we will be leaving at 12 please be ready. This will be a quick mission. We will just be taking the body as well as doing some research about his family and why he would have stollen Ari. I want us to search his house. His car. Everything."

They all nodded and with that I told them to all go upstairs and look like you just woke up.