THIRTY SEVEN | Hangover

As I lie awake in Enzo's room with everyone gathered around Ari as she tries to sleep I can't help but wonder if I could have stopped this from happening

As I lie awake in Enzo's room with everyone gathered around Ari as she tries to sleep I can't help but wonder if I could have stopped this from happening. I should have went straight to her brothers. I shouldn't have promised her.

Now here we are as she tries not to puke all because I promised her I wouldn't say anything.

As the hours passed, Ari finally found peace and fell asleep. The room lay silent but here I am with my mind screaming at me to tell someone. To help her. But how can I tell someone and Elio get killed because I couldn't keep this to myself. She'd never forgive me. Her brothers would never forgive me.

The thoughts in my mind continue to scream until finally sleep over took me.

My head was pounding as my eyes fluttered open

My head was pounding as my eyes fluttered open. I sat up only to see my brothers and Luca fast asleep all around me. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and carefully got up to go take a shower.

I smelt like I just walked out of a bar and just the smell of alcohol was making me want to puke.

God I'm so stupid. I should have just told me brothers the second those devil twins text me. I could have gotten help. I could have avoided this whole issue. But no. The all powerful Aria Rosa Valentino won't ask for help.

I shook my head, pealing my thoughts away from everything that happened last night. Letting all the regrets of last night fall off as the water pierced my skin.

The smell of alcohol slowing fading off my skin. I scrubbed the pain of last night off my skin till it was raw.

I need to tell them. I can't continue to live like this. I can't continue to put my brothers through this. I can't continue to let Luca keep this a secret.

I was pulled away from my thoughts as Enzo's tired voice echoed through the bathroom.

"Ari? You okay?" He asked sleepily.

"Yeah Enzo I'm okay just trying to feel better" I admitted. I didn't want to lie anymore.

"Okay Princess, try using some cold water it'll help more than you think. Let me know if you need anything. New clothes and a fresh towel are on the counter for you" he said softly.