FIFTY | Boss

"God dammit Dario why'd you go and get a hole shot in your hand" I yelled as I wrapped his hand up

"Oh sorry would you rather be dead because last I checked I was trying to save you from getting shot" he yelled back.

"Both of you shut it. You both fucked up. If you both would have just grabbed her and left none of this would have happened and we would have her back. But you guys and your ridiculous torturing fantasies got in the way. Again." Boss yelled at us.

"Sorry Boss, we didn't think they would get in so quickly" I explained.

"Thats the problem you two never think, now I have to go get ready for a flight but first one of you get me a damn drink" he yelled as he headed to his office.

"Yess Boss" I said as I poured a glass of whiskey.

"Why's he gotta be such an ass all the time" Dario said as he got up off the medical bed.

"Watch it D I don't want him putting a hole in your other hand" I warned as I left to take the boss his drink.

I knocked before entering his office and waited until I heard a 'come in'

"Your drink Boss" I said as I placed his drink down in front of him.

"Thank you Dante. Now you two stay out of trouble while I'm gone dealing with some family business. Just stay quiet and maybe text her some more and mess with her. Scare her." He said as he downed his glass of whiskey.

"Yes Boss" I said as I left the room.

As I made my way into the living room I see Dario looking through the phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"Is it too early to text her?" He asked as he opened our chat.

"Yes. Wait till Boss leaves. He said he has some family business and to stay busy and out of trouble while he is gone. So wait a little bit. Maybe take a shower you fucking stink" I said as I turned on the tv.

"Oh fuck you Dante" he yelled as he, I'm assuming, went up to his room to shower.

God I can't wait till we have her back. Life is so boring without her and Boss is so angry without her. Usually he just let us do whatever we wanted but now he has us on a leash and we hate it.

I remember when he'd come in when she was too drugged up to remember him. Those were the best times when Boss would come in and help. He was always so much more violent than Angelo.

He was fascinated by her blood like Dario and I but Angelo. No he hated when we'd make her bleed. He wanted us just to drug her up and use her never actually hurt her. He was so boring.

Part of me is glad Angelo is gone but when he left so did she and he ruined everything.

I hope Bosses plan works so we can get her back. It doesn't help that boss always has to leave for business. If he would just stay here in Italy things would be so much better. But now he has to go to Spain for some family issue.

I thought we were his family but he always leaves us.

I can't wait till we get her back so we can kill Boss and just have her all to ourselves.

Who the hell does Dante think he is to tell me I need a fucking shower. He needs a fucking shower. 

Ugh I hate him sometimes but I can't get rid of him.

I just want our Angel back. She always did what she was told. She was so good to us.

But now she hates us. Her damn brothers are fucking brainwashing her.

I swear I'll kill them if it's the last thing I do. And that fucking Luca. God I'll torture him till he begs to die.

God I just hate them all.

Maybe a shower isn't such a bad idea. Might help relieve some stress.

Gotta keep the murderous thoughts at bay or I might just kill Dante.

God sometimes I just want to kill those two

We had a perfect plan. They'd get her and meet me at the warehouse. I'd fly into Italy pick them up and we'd fly back to Spain putting Aria in a secure location making sure she'd never get out again. Then force Lorenzo to give up the Italian Mafia to me in order for Aria.

Little would he know Aria will never be his again. But he wouldn't know that till after I've gained control over the Italian Mafia.

It was perfect.

But they fucked up. Like fucking always. If they would have been at Angelos when he got home from work like they were supposed to be. Then he'd be alive and she'd still be with us.

And now I'm flying back to Spain to meet up with my family just to fly back here to meet up with more of my family.

All because they fucked up.

God I really might just kill them after I get Aria back.

I need another fucking drink. No I need the whole damn bottle.

_______________________________________
Hello Lovelies!!

I really hope you enjoy the extra chapter!!

Someone gave me the best idea to do the Morellis POV and I just had to do it. I know it's a shorter chapter but I hope you guys enjoy it!!

Who do you think the Boss is?

Let me know how you're liking the book so far and if there is anything you want to see!!

As always ILY all!!

<3 lemonlimonnade