ELEVEN | Bruises

ARIAS POV

ARIAS POV

Once Mar and I got done at the gym I ran up to my room to shower. My mind going back to the gym. My brothers were impressed with me. I smiled like a little kid.

I started the shower and got undressed. I took the bandages off my arms and traced my fingers over the now healing wounds.

I quickly washed my body and my hair. The soap they put in the shower for me smells amazing. I've never had real shampoo. I've only ever been allowed to use whatever the dollar store had.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my body in the grey fluffy towel. I dried my body and went to find something to wear. I picked out my black leggings and grabbed Marcellos hoodie.

The grey hoodie has my last name on the back and it's so soft

The grey hoodie has my last name on the back and it's so soft. I hope Mar doesn't want this back.

"He's never getting this back" I muttered to myself smiling. Once I was dressed I heard a knock on my door. I muttered a "come in" as I pulled the hair tie from my mouth and put my wet hair into a messy bun.

Mar came in and we both left to go find Leo. Leo was waiting in the living room for us.

"Who's driving?" Mar asked Leo

I answered confidently "me" with a cheesy smile on my face

"Um id like to get to the mall alive thank you very much" Leo protested

Mad laughed a little till I elbowed him in the stomach

"Hey I'm a good driver. Especially if you've got a sports bike for me to drive" I defended

"Wait you know how to ride a sports bike!?" Mar cut in

I nodded still smiling

"Still no you're not driving you're not even old enough" Leo said as he grabbed the keys to his Lamborghini.

We all walked outside to see his beautiful car.

I think I just fell in love.

"Oh my god how do you have the Lamborghini Venenon?!" I asked in Aw