FORTY ONE | Haunted

"Get up to bed, tomorrow will be a late night and you'll need all the sleep you can get

"Get up to bed, tomorrow will be a late night and you'll need all the sleep you can get." Enz said loudly as we all cleaned up our plates.

We all said our goodnights and headed up to our rooms.

Finally. I've been wanting to talk to Ri all day.

"Hey Love" I said softly as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey Lu" She said. The sadness clouding her eyes.

"C'mere come talk to me Ri" I said softly moving the blanket. She walked over slowly and crawled into bed next to me.

"whats going through your head Love?" I asked quietly as she layed her head on my chest.

"I just feel so tired and sad" She admitted quietly.

"What can I do to help Ri, do you wanna talk? Watch a movie?" I asked as I played with her hair.

"I think I just wanna get some sleep. Nothing specifically is making me sad I just feel sad." She said as she wrapped her arm around my chest.

"Okay Love of course, whatever you want to do okay? Can I ask you something first?" I asked softly.

"Mhm whats up?" She hummed.

"What happened at school today, are you okay?" I asked as I pull the blanket up over her chest.

"I mean no not really but I shouldn't let some nobody come in and ruin my day or put me down. Sure it hurt and what she said in the bathroom makes her sound delusional. She isn't someone I want to waste my time and energy on." She said confidently.

"Wait what did she say in the bathroom?" I asked as I sat up to look at her.

"Just that I was an ugly whore and that they're going to try and get rid of me so Isabella can have you. Shes delusional and crazy." She said like she was unfazed.

"Love you know what she says isn't true right?" I asked putting my hand to the side of her face.

"I know, they're just dumb girls. Im ot saying it doesn't hurt but Im not going to let some jealous girl get to me." She said as she leans into my hand.

"Good, shes completely crazy and delusional. And you know we'd never let anyone hurt you" I said as I laid us back down.

She nods into my chest.

"Ri one last thing" I said quietly.

"Hmm" She responded softly.

"Have you gotten any texts from them recently?" I asked quietly almost thinking I shouldn't have asked.

"No Its been weird they have text for a few days." She answeres quietly.

"Okay Love just wanted to check in about it. Try and get some sleep okay?" I sai das I kissed her forehead.