EIGHTEEN | family bonding

LUCAS POV

LUCAS POV

God I can't believe the shit she's gone through. How could I have not noticed how much pain she was in.

"Ri are you awake?" I asked softly.

No answer.

After I had gotten her into bed she asked me to stay with her and she ended up falling asleep in my arms.

I carefully grabbed my phone out of my pocket. Careful not to move or wake her.

Shitheads

Me: don't wait up for us. She fell asleep on me.

Enz: is she okay?

Me: sort of. She asked me to let her tell you so I'll let her talk to you guys when she's awake.

El: what happened?!

Mar: if you fucking hurt her Luca I will kill you!

Me: hey chill I didn't do anything. She just going through her own things and it's not my place to tell you it's hers.

Sandro: can we come up stairs at least?

Me: dude it's your house you can go where ever you want 😂

Sandro: right.

Leo: we are coming up.

And with that the door was softly swung open.

"Marcello careful!" Enz whisper yelled to Mar.

Mar rolled is his and came over to the bed. Followed by the rest of the Valentino brothers.

"She's been crying" mar pointed out.

"She's had a rough morning" I said quietly.

"What happened when you came up here to check on her, did you guys talk?" Leo asked.

"Well sort of" I said softly, watching Ari to make sure we don't wake her.

"What the hell do you mean sort of?!" Enz asked angrily.

"I told you she wants to tell you. I promised her." I said a little louder. Ari started to move a little. She turned to face me and was now laying facing me. Her head buried into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her protectively.

"Guys just let her get some sleep. We know she didn't sleep good because of her nightmare. We can talk to her when she gets up and maybe do something fun with her to get her mind off of some things" Sandro said