FOURTEEN | Freedom

ARIAS POV

ARIAS POV

it's out, the truth is finally out

Is it weird to say I feel free.

I finally feel like I can be myself around them. Like my walls are slowly crumbling down.

I've been so worried to show who I am to my brothers. So worried they will pack me up and send me away. I have too much baggage.

What if they are going to send me away?

I'm brought from my thoughts as I feel someone moving around next to me.

I've been awake for about an hour I think. Just thinking with my eyes closed. I didn't even know Mar was still in the bed with me.

He's so still and quiet while he sleeps. It's almost as if the only time he get peace is when he's asleep. I never would have guessed he's gone through the same thing I've gone through. I'm sure his mind is as much of a mess as mine is.

I finally find the strength to peel open my eye lids to see my brother peacefully asleep snuggled into my side.

I should let him sleep. I don't know the last time he's slept good or even the last time he slept this long.

I turn my head to my bedside table. The dark blue numbers of the digital clock reading 6:45 in the morning.

No wonder it's still dark out

I close my eyes again and just relax in the safety of my brothers arms. I feel sleep slowly tugging on my body.

8:15

My eyes flutter open as I feel Mar starting to roll around. I think he starting to wake up.

I slid out of the bed and go to shower. It may be comfortable to sleep next to my big brother but god does he produce heat.

Man is like a human heater. It's insane

"Don't go" Mar croaks out his eyes still tired

"I'm just gonna shower I'll be right in the other room okay?" I gave him a sweet smile reassuring him that I'm not going anywhere.

I shut the door of my bathroom and started the shower. My face is puffy and eyes are bloodshot from crying. I turn the on the shower and flip it to hot. I step in letting the water burn into my skin. Letting all the emotion I've kept in come out. Feeling like this weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I finish up my shower and wrap myself in a grey fluffy towel. I let myself dry off and put Mars hoody back on and some boxers I got from the mall. I open the door to see Mar cuddling with Ello asleep in my bed.

He's been holding in so much

I feel so terrible for what he's gone through. The fact he said he would have felt with it instead of me makes me heart drop to my stomach. Neither of us should have had to deal with it.