TWENTY-EIGHT | remembering

I  felt really bad in the car

I felt really bad in the car. I didn't mean for her to think I don't trust her. I really do trust her I've just never seen that side of her.

I mean she was a really good driver I've just never seen her like that. And then she just ran out of the car and straight to her room, I really hope I didn't upset her.

After we brought all of the bags in and everyone settled down I ran upstairs to check on her. I knocked softly on the door. Nothing. I put my ear to the door and I heard the shower running.

I walked in quietly and went to sit on her bed. I messed around on my phone until I heard the bathroom door open.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked softly.

"Sorry I hope I didn't scare you, I just wanted to say sorry for what happened in the car." I said putting my head down a little.

"No Mar im sorry I didn't mean to snap at you like that" she said walking over to me.

"You know I trust you with my life right?" I said looking up at her.

"Yeah I do I just got defensive earlier" she sighed. "I really didn't mean to snap at you or say you don't trust me. I know you trust me I just got defensive" she said quietly.

"It's okay Ari and I'm sorry for making you feel that way" I said as I stood up.

We hugged for a few seconds until she broke the silence. "Why don't we head downstairs. I want to know what happened at the mall." She said softly.

I nodded and with that we headed downstairs.

I wasn't surprised to see Mar waiting in my room when I got out of the shower

I'm glad we talked things out. I've grown the closest with Mar and I would hate to lose that over something so stupid and taken out of context.

We both headed downstairs together to see the living room empty.

"Office"