C2.

300,876 Likes

300,876 Likes

LuvFatima.M ~Beautiful Disaster 

Fatima wakes up this morning still not feeling well, For the pass few days she hasn't been able to keep anything down  but she has to get out of bed, Today fatima has three different photoshoot so she is really trying to push through it 

Getting out of the bed fatima made her way to her closet to pick out a outfit for work then to her bathroom to get ready 

"It's nice to see that your finally awake i thought you were taking the day off ." Hakim said *Making his way into the bathroom*

"Morning to you too first off i don't know why you would think that knowing that i never miss a day of work." Fatima said *While brushing her teeth*

"That true, But were is my kiss at that's what messed up my head."

"You would of got it if you were home when i woke up." Fatima said *Slightly having a attitude*

"I went to the gym i would have told you before leaving but i know you don't feel well, And you look so peaceful while you were sleeping why would i disturb you." Hakim said *Placing a kiss on her forehead* 

"Hmm okay, Can you get out now i would like to get ready for work."

"Oh okay, I'll go make us some breakfast."

"Why bother you know i can't stomach anything right now." Fatima said* Turning on the shower*

"If you don't wanna eat anything that's on you don't tell me that you not feeling good after." Hakim said *Walking out the bathroom*

After getting out of the shower fatima did some light make up redid her edges and just let her locs down flipping it on one side, While getting dress she made her way to the room to put on her earring  

*Walking back into the room* "You could just stay home and stay in bed order in or something you look like you can't even stand for to long."

"I can't do that rent is due in 2 weeks." Fatima said *now putting on her shoe*

"Fatima you know i got that just chill go lay down get some more rest."

" Do i ?" Fatima said

"Don't start that shit you know i pay the bills sometimes you making it sound like i don't do shit." 

"Yeah i'm going to work we not doing this it's to early."

"No say what you gotta say fatima i could obviously see you have something to get off your chest." 

"I'll see you later." *Walks off*

 *Grabs her hand* "Nah why say some shit like that and then wanna leave you really piss me off with that shit."