C30.

"What was that for." Zac ask as both Fatima and his lips separated 

"I was thanking you again for not only taking me out but for making me smile tonight."

"Well it was a pleasure and I'm glad that I made you smile I hope that I can continue to put a smile on your face."

"Let's hope, you never know what the future holds."

"That's true so as of right now I'll make a priority to put a smile on your face."

"Okay Zac." Fatima ended with, after all it wasn't her first time hearing that 

"You might find it had to believe me but i am serious, i know my words ain't saying shit to you so i'ma find a way to show you."

Fatima didn't say anything else, In fact Zac was right, Fatima looked like she was listening to what was being said but it was just falling on deaf ears. The things he said she has already heart before.

Before leaving he placed a kiss on her cheek and made his way to his car, he sat in it until he saw that Fatima got in her house safely then drove off.

When Fatima got inside she locked up and made her way up to her room. she changed out off her dress and took warm shower, being all done and ready for bed she texted Lori to see if she was still awake which she was so they stay up on the phone, talking.

*Sunday*

The Next Morning-

Zac's Grandparents House 

Zac pulled up to his grandparents to get Xayoni like he told her he would, As he rang to door bell he could hear little foot steps coming to the door.

"Yoni don't you dear touch that door." GG said making her way to the door 

"Gg it's only daddy." Xayoni says waiting for her

"You don't know that for sure."

Gg opened the door revealing that it was in fact Zac. He picked up Xayoni and starts attacking her with kisses.

 "Hey baby guess what we're doing to day."

"Your taking me to get ice cream." Xayoni says with a bright smile on her face 

"Yes I am but what would you say if we did a daddy-daughter day?"

"Are we still getting ice-cream?"

"Whatever my princess wants."

"Okay daddy I have to get my shoes first."

"Okay then go get your shoe and I'll be here talking to gg while i wait for you."

Zac put Xayoni down and she ran off to her room to put on her shoe, right after he walked in closing the door behind him and made his way to the living room with Gg not to far ahead of him.