C.23

The Next Day 

Fatima got up bright and early to get ready for work, Having some extra time on her hand because she didn't have to do her hair so she figured she'll just sit back and have breakfast at home for once while doing some work.

Forgetting that her fridge was empty she made her way downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. As she open the fridge to grab a bottle of water Fatima saw inside the empty fridge it then hit her that she had to get groceries.

Walking over to the cabinet Fatima grab a mug to make herself a cup of coffee so that she can have something to put in her stomach while going through some emails.

-

-

Fatima finished up with the last few email she had left, placing her laptop on the coffee table fatima grab the cup she had her coffee in and walked to the kitchen placing it in the sink she then headed upstairs to get ready

At work

Screaming "She's back!"

Laughs "Girl this is not the place to be acting like a fool." Fatima says as she walks through the two doors that leads to her studio

Walks over to Hug her "I missed your company here I had to be here all alone in this damn place."

"Aww was these people driving you crazy."Fatima says as she walks to her office

"Is that really a question." Lori states as she takes a seat on the edge of Fatima's desk

"I would agree with you but at the same time your ass is very dramatic"

Lori sucks on her teeth "today isn't going to be to much fun, your favourite photographer rented out the place for her little photo shoot."

Rolls her eyes "my first day back and this what I have to deal with."

"Let's just give it to God and hope for the best that's all I could say."

"Always I'm trying my best to be happy this whole week no more stress, I wanna focus on me."

"As you should. Did you stock up on groceries for your fridge and pantry?"

"You cleaned out my pantry?"

"Yeah, I might as well clean it you didn't really have anything in there."

"Thank you, your the best."

"I know I am, Anyways let me go back to work before someone walks up in here."

"You really should." Fatima says as she takes a seat behind her besk

After Lori walked out Fatima took out her phone and posted to her social media that she was back and in less than 35 minutes she had phone calls coming in back to back.

Fatima was just finishing up a call when her phone started going off.

"Hello?"

"Why do you answer like you don't know who's calling."

"Because I really don't be knowing."

"Waw, so you really didn't save my number."

"Was I suppose to. You never told or asked me to save it."

He chuckles, "Nah it's okay, I just thought you would have after all we are going to be doing business together now."

"Exactly why your number is saved, I just choose to say hello."

"Oh so you just like to play games? That what you telling me?"

"Hmm maybe I do, Zac." Fatima says in a low, Flirtatious way