C24.

Fatima told Lori she was heading to lunch and she would be back afterwards, she then went to her office to grab her phone and purse.

When she had all of her things, she made her way back out to meet Zac where he was standing outside on his phone.

"Your a very busy man."

Looking up from the phone, "What makes you say that?"

"Everytime I see you, your on the phone."Fatima says as they walk to Zac's car 

"Oh you've been looking at me-

"I been seeing you looking at me too so it's not just me."

"I'll never deny that your a really beautiful women, sometimes I have to watch."

Flusteredly, "Thank you,  your not too bad yourself you know."

"Excuse me this is suppose to be professional and your not being professional Fatima." Zac said with a smile as he holds the door for Fatima to get in 

"I should have kept my damn compliment to myself."

Zac just laughed as he closed her door and made his way over to the driver's side.

-At The Restaurant 

"Why did you pick this Restaurant?"

Holding the door open for Fatima "You could never go wrong with some good soul food."

"Your right, I'll give you that but why this one out of all the others?" 

"Growing up my mom would bring me here from time to time so for years their food has been one of the best."

"Oh so that means this place is that good for you to be coming all these years."

Does a warm smile "It is."

They settle into their designated seats and ordered their food.

"So how did the meeting go?" Zac ask sitting across from Fatima.

"It went smoothly, they asked me about my education in photographing and stuff like that." 

He hums, listening, "okay, so where did you study your photography?"

"Well, i was a photography major in mount allison university. Growing up i always was a bit fascinated by the fact that you can capture a moment in time with just camera."

"That's what's up,  it's kinda relatable in some ways because we admire almost similar things." 

"Oh really, So what got you into real estate?"

"The money of course." He said with a deadpanned tone, "is what i would say, but i really like the architechture in modern houses, theres a type of art within it and i really want people that are buying their dream homes to realize that and theres nothing better than giving a child a nice house to grow up in."

"That's really nice i like to hear people doing what they actually love to do."

"Yeah, My mum really loved being a real estate agent too so most of the time i'll be with her while she is showing houses."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

The waiter came to their table to take their order, after getting it she went to get their food.

"Your really a sweet person you know that right?"

Rolls her eyes "A sweet person that people likes to take advantage of."

Makes eye contact with Fatima "Why you say that?"

Silence-

He notices her demeanor "If you don't want to talk about it it's fine, you don't have to."

"No it's okay, this year's haven't been the year for me. My ex boyfriend cheated with my friend then I was in a car accident that landed me in the hospital which is why I took a break."

"Damn, I'm sorry I didn't know you were going through all of that."

"Zac how could you have known, we've never spoken to each other outside of business."

"Did they find the person that hit your car?"

"Lori and my family thinks it's hakim."

Zac raises his eye brows Confuse "um who's hakim?"

"My ex, who ligit disappeared from the face of the Earth."

Nodding his head

Receiving their food Zac and Fatima continued their conversation, getting to know each other a little more. Fatima found out that Zac's grandparents raised him when he turned ten.

They also talked about their siblings, Fatima's two brothers,  Travis, Dawson and sister, karia and Zac's little sister, Zada.

When finishing their food and conversation Zac paid for their meal and they left. While walking out the restaurant Zac got a urgent phone and he needed to leave as soon as possible.

"Zac that call seem important, I could always take a ride back to work it's no problem."

"What? Fatima you came with me and you'll leave with me it's not a problem to drop you back at work."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now can you please get in and stop worrying."

>>

Zac dropped Fatima off at work and left it a hurry, she thanked him for lunch and he replied by saying "Anytime Fatima, it's lovely to have you join lunch with me." before he tooked off He also told her he would text her later on if it's not a problem. 

 She said sure.