C33.

Fatima sat in the salon chair about to get her hair done. While the hair dresser was doing her thing Fatima and karia was texting back and fourth getting everything situated for today.

Incoming Call....

"Good Morning gorgeous." Zac says as Fatima answers the phone

Smiling "Good morning, Are you on your way to work."

"I am, where you at?"

"Getting my hair done before work."

"You one of them who always have their hair done every other week."

"Yeah that's me, I rarely wear my natural hair out."

"Oh you bald headed."

"Zac don't play with me I bet if you saw my hair your gonna be in love with it."

"Mhm okay."

"I rarely wear my hair because I don't be having time to do it."

"You beautiful either ways bald and all."

"Get off my phone."

"I'm just playing with you, what you doing later on."

"My siblings and I are having a little surprise party for our mom which is being held at my place."

"Okay that's what's up tell mama Wilson I said happy birthday."

"Boy my mama don't know you."

"Yeah I know but don't worry that's all going to change soon."

"I'ma still tell her you said happy birthday."

"Okay, ima have to leave you I just got to the office i'll see you later."

"Bye."

Fatima ended the call, Right after her phone went off from a client calling.

>

>

-At The Studio-

"Lo we need to switch out the light in the pink room, I was taking some photos in there and it looks like the light is going."

"I'll tell dev to change all the lights in every room because they all went up at the same time."

"Okay, tell aria come to the front desk and come to my office because I wanna ask you something."

"I'ma call her I ain't feel like walking in the back."

"Well I'll be in my office."

Five minutes later-

Walking into the office "You doing all that smiling he gone make your face stick that way." 

"You don't even know who I'm talking to."

"Whatever, what you called me in here to talk about. first off is it business related."

Placing her phone down "It's not business related."

"Okay then I don't gotta be serious." Lori says putting her foot on Fatima's desk 

"Now bitch don't piss me off take your foot off my desk."

Laughs "Let me stop playing, go ahead and talk I'm ready to eat."

"What happened the night I was in the hospital and you went to kayla's place." 

"Your ass was being to nice so I went to her place and whooped the hoe ass."

"Did you kill the bitch."