C32.

"Am...hi Amila."

"Hi it's nice to see you, you seem confuse to see me here."

"I am confused to how you got my address and why your at my place."

"My PI gived it to me."

"Why do you need a PI and why were you looking for me?" Fatima asked 

"Fatima you and my sister are friends and we've been looking for her for a few months now. I've been to her place but no one answered, her job which didn't give me much of any information i talked to her other friends and they don't know anything your the last one I didn't get to talk to."

"Amlia your sister and I were friends we no longer talk so i hate to break it to you but i don't know where kayla is."

"Since when, she always talked about you in a good way that I thought you guys were close what changed."

"I don't know amila ask your sister that I don't got the answer for you all I know is she just started acting weird.

"Sis you out here holding up the door what's taking you so long."Dawson says walking towards Fatima 

Moving out of the way so that Dawson can see Amila at the door.

"Oh who this?"

"Do you remember that one girl that i was friends with and she's a photographer."

"Fatima you probably friends with alot of photographer's."

"The short one you saw her already."

Noding his head "Okay I know who your talking about."

"Well this is her sister Amila."

"Oh..okay i'ma leave you girls outside to talk."Dawson says walking back to the living room

"Can you at least tell me when was the last time you seen her."

"A few months back I invited her out to eat with my bestfriend and i."

"You sure?" Amila asked watching Fatima suspicious 

"Yes i'm sure do you wanna tell me where I last seen her." Fatima ask her looking dead in her eyes

"No I was just making sure....i'ma get going sorry for just showing up at your house like this."

"Yeah, I hope you find your sister." Fatima says before closing her door 

If we're being honest Fatima really didn't care to hear about kayla she knew what Lori did to Kayla but she really had no idea what was going on with her now.

Right after closing the door she walked back to the living room grabbing her phone. Fatima called Lori but got no answer so she decided to send a text "Call me when you get a chance."

"What was that all about."

"She's looking for her sister." Fatima says taking a seat on the couch facing Dawson

"You got something to do with that." Dawson says looking up from his phone

"Oh boy my hands is clean I ain't touch that girl besides beating her ass that one time."

"Fatima what made you do that?"

"At the time she was sleeping with hakim while we were together and playing all cool in my face then i caught them having sex in my bed."

"Okay the bitch deserved what she got then."

"Exactly, she got a well deserved ass whooping."

Laughs "Do you know where that girl is Fatima."