C36.

//August 27//

It's been two months now since Zac and Fatima both made it official, Ever since he has been at her house everyday the only time he's not there is when he wants to spend time with Xayoni or he has her.

Yoni birthday is two weeks away and things has been hectic trying to get everything together for her day. With the help of Fatima things was getting done quickly Zac did tell Fatima that Xayoni wasn't ready to meet her and she respected it.

>>

"Bae!" Zac yelled from downstairs 

"Yes, i'm in my room." 

Making his way upstairs "You look gorgeous were are you going?"

"I'm about to go out to brunch with my mom and sister, Do you need something?" Fatima says now looking his way

"Nope, I just wanted to tell you that I'm not going to be here when you get back."

Stops what she doing and looks at him "where are you going?"

Walks over to her "I gotta make a trip to target then go get Yoni."

"Oh, Since your going to have her why not just go get her outfit for her birthday and get fitted for your suit tomorrow Zac."

"I might as well."

"Take Zakiya with you guy's so that way she wouldn't be in a tracksuit with some Jordans on,  because i know you would do something like that."

"I'm not gone lie that's all she wore when she was younger I wasn't into the whole girly stuff but what can I say you grow and you learn."

"You sure do, Did you call and find out if sky zone is available for the 9th of September.

"Shit. I knew I forgot something matter fact i'ma call them when I get in the car."

"I told you, you could of just had me do it I promise it's not a problem."

"Baby I know, it's not a problem but I'll handle it, gimme a kiss I'm about to go."

Turns and peck his lips "Don't forget Zac."

"Already on it." Zac says pulling out his phone as he walked out

With all the things going on right now between work and planing Xayoni's birthday, fatima got a call last week asking for her to be a photographer at the Red carpet for a event Zac got the same call but his own was different. The magazine that he got featured in is going to drop and their having an event so they are both attending the same event but for different reasons.

Even though Fatima is going to be taking pictures He still asked her to be his plus one to the event which is three days after Xayoni's birthday.

>>

"Look who's here and looking good as always." Karia say getting up from her seat to hug her sister

"Oh thank you for the compliment, you look good as well seem like all these years of saying you have to look good behind me seem to resonate somewhere in your head." 

"Bitch technically you behind me I got here before you."

Clears her throat -

"Sorry mama it slipped." Karia says before taking her seat

"Hi mummy." Fatima says with the biggest smile on her face

"Hey babygirl you look lovely, did you have a busy day?"

"Actually I left work early today."

"Okay, I ordered something to eat before you and your sister got here." Kimberly said seeing the waiter making his way over to their table