C14.

BACK TO CABO

Fatima and Lori sat by the pool enjoying the drinks and their view Fatima was not playing with that water and her hair she stayed out while Lori went in for a dip.

Walking up to them "Can I get you ladies anything." The waitor said standing besides Fatima.

"damn is this place full of fine men or is God just sending them our way" Lori said looking over at Fatima.

Fatima just did a light smile not wanting to make make things awkward 

Getting out of the pool "Sir can I have your name please if you don't mind" Lori asked walking over to Fatima.

"It's Andrew" The waitor responded with a smirk on his face while eyeing Fatima.

"Okay Andrew my friend here is single and beautiful maybe you guy's can go out while she is still here and your off."

Giving Lori a dead stear "Am I'm ready to order can I have a mai tai please."

"Sure and for you miss what can I get you." The waitor says pulling out his notepad to write down the order. 

"I'll take a daiquiri If you guy's have that" 

"We do, is that all for you guy's"

"Yes that's all for now" Fatima said slightly irritated 

"Okay ma'ma I'll be back with the drinks in a few minutes" The waitor said before walking off.

The waitor went to retrieve their drinks for them while he was gone Fatima just had to talk Lori about what just happened.

"I aint ready for that lori." Fatima dismissed lori's comment on the waiter.

"Cmon its been so long since you dated. Give it another chance, at least for me." Said lori

"Fatima I don't know what world your living in but ain't been that long, just two weeks days ago I was on bed rest". Fatima said playing with her nails

"Okay i'll stop but I just want you to give love another chance, one person can't ruining it all for you."

"I'm not it's just not the first thing on my list right now."

"I don't want to feel like your rushing me to get back into another relationship epsecially after knowing what I just went trought." Fatima said look wat Lori

I promise I'm not, pushing you Yes but rushing is not what I'm trying to do so if you feel like that what I'm doing i'll stop. Lori said as she made her way to sit next to Fatima 

Fatima subtly shoke her head and glanced over at the waiter that was bringing their drinks.

He rests it on the table besides Fatima, his eyes flickering to her constantly, "is that all?" The waiter ask but Fatima didnt even spare him a glance when she spoke after him.

"Yes." Her tone snappy, lori groaned playfully with a apolgetic smile on her lips when she looked at the waiter and he lightly nod with a bitter smirk.

Fatima begins to teste her drink, "this actually tastes much better here than it does in Atlanta." Fatima said

"Yeah of course you would say that when you don't go anywhere when were home anways." Lori responded with slight attitude. Fatima laughs out at how funny her bestfriend looks.

"Or it's just not a good bar don't blame it on me"

Both Fatima and Lori chill at the pool an hour or two before they decided to head back to their individual rooms to get some rest before they have to get ready to go out to eat.

Since being on vacation Fatima was not really for it when she first got there she was a bit excited but then it all went away and she just wanted to stay in bed, Lori was going for that though.

Phone Ringing

Fatima answers the phone in a sleepy voice "What do you want lori"

"Girl I know your ass not sleeping"

"What? Lori I told you that I was gonna sleep you also said that you were gonna reserve some energy for when we go to dinner.

"I did sleep, for like twenty minutes I can't sleep while on vacation Fatima you know I be wanting to explore and get lit.

"Okay that's your business but i'm going back to sleep"

"You do you just be up and ready by six" 

"I know Lo, now come off my phone and let me enjoy my rest"

"Bye" 

Fatima finished up getting her sleep while Lori enjoyed her self down at the bar, when it was time to get ready Fatima got up from her bed and went to shower 

After showering she texted Lori telling her that she'll be ready in ten minutes, she dressed herself in stylish but comfortable clothes and accessorised herself with a few jewelleries 

Fatima felt like she hadn't dressed up like this in years and she felt her best with it because she felt like she looked like her old self.

As she stares at her self in the mirror Fatima heard a knock on the door knowing that it's most likely Lori she open the door and went to finish up her final touches.

After a few minutes both Fatima and Lori walked down the hall to the elevator while Fatima is walking Lori just step back and watch her bestfriend as she continue walking to the elevator with a small, black Louise purse and a black pair of YSL heels that was click-clanking against the tiles.

Unknown to her Lori was in the back ready to sheed tears just seeing her bestfriend dress up like she always did in her college days made Lori was just happy to see her getting back to her.

The elevator dings and out walks Fatima and Lori looking like money as they turn the corner out into a busy hall that was decorated with silver and white furniture making it appear high classed. She pushes open two wooden doors and is met with glass clinking and laughter.

"In here is really nice i'm feeling the decor." Fatima said as she walks in the door 

"Right it's giving rich and expensive Excially where we need to be." Lori said as she walking besides her

"I know that's right"

"Goodnight how can I help you ladies" The receptionist said as they walked up to her 

"Hi I have a reservation for two"

"Okay can I have your name please"

"Lori Davis"

Looking on the list "Lori Davis, oh I see it come right this way please"

The receptionist showed both Lori and Fatima to their table before walking off she asked them if they wanted anything before she left.

"This place is nice but I hope their food is good"

"Same or ill be upset at the fact that I spend so much money on nasty food"

 "Your the one that took us here did you not asked about the place.

"I did and they said it was good so I made reservation."

"Okay."

"I wanted to ask you what's your plan for when we get back home."

"I'll be gone again"

"Huh? Where you going I thought you were coming back to work."

"I think I'm going to spend some time with my family a little befor I get back to work."

"You been around your family and with them for months."

"Not them I'm talking about Marilyn I think iĺl get back to my self just going to clear my mind."

"Okay that's good."

I'm tired y'all so I stopped at the end if there is any mistake i didn't have time to edit it enjoy.