Chapter 2

This class was probably the closet thing I had to north springs dudes wearing designer belts with polo shirts and some jordans which were fake by the way. You had black chicks loud and ratchet with weave and extra lipstick on for no reason. Then came the Hispanics always smiling khakis long gel filled hair and headphones in while the teacher was talking you also had a couple minorities you know like an African or a Iraqi or something like that. This class was run by two teachers both of which were pretty big but not huge. I walked in and it was all eyes on me and you could only Imagine what came next the awkward stares, and the awkward silence which would soon be broken by a who is he or he's cute where did he come from....yea but anyway I make my way to the teachers desk the biggest of the two and just when I thought things couldn't get any more embarrassing I automatically get hit with the loud and dragged out hhheeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!!! Dear lord why me I'm thinking to myself. After all the introductions and what not I pick and choose my seat in the back I was two chairs behind her. Then lunch time rolls around I sit with the loud and joke filled black people in the corner maybe lunch will be different, and trust me it was before I could even sit down the barrage of jokes came flying at me from the size of my head to the mix-matched earrings I had in my ear to my not so fresh haircut it all hit me but, that was my initiation after the jokes came then comes the damn yo he cool asf and the ayyee first person that didnt try to fight us. I was always the one with thick skin in the room it took a lot to piss me off but a few jokes wouldn't kill me. So I sit down and introduce myself as the new kid whose favorite color was blue. You could kinda tell by the blue chucks on my feet or the blue shirt or the one blue earring in my ear which was complimented by the black one in my other, but thats another time later in the story. Anyway lunch is over and we walk back to class I sit in my self proclamied throne next to the door just in case lunch didnt agree with me that day by the tissue just in case my nose started to run by the handsanitizer just in case ebola or H1N1 decided to contaminate the school and still two seats behind her. With about 10 minutes in the class the teacher gave me a packet that was due tomorrow and I needed a book badly but I haven't been giving one yet  desperately in need of a book I look ahead and I see one kinda dirty kinda old but hey, begges cant be choosers but before I can even get out my seat a manicured hand with pretty nails reaches over and grabs said book. Damn now I gotta actually talk to people but lord knows I needed this book I cant have a zero on my first assignment thats tragic and I would be giving myself a bad name. So I get up and move next to the pretty handed lady and ask her may I see your book she looks up and looks at me with those big brown eyes and her long hair and what seems to be a big forehead but I couldnt focus on that right now so I ask her again "may I see your book" we make eye contact for about a good 5 seconds before she says yes and finally hands me the book I thank her and continue to sit in  the same seat next to her, then I ask her for her name she looks at me and says "Symone" I let out a chuckle and tell her my moms middle name is samone but spelt with an A. Symone, I think to my self a name that I would never forget and would soon play an important role in my life......