Chapter 16

I miss you. Now lemme run something by you real quick you just met this girl 11 months ago yall dated once and yall even went to prom together. Now this is her second time leaving you in the dark over some random nonsense more or so some random bitch that you just started dating. How in the world do you reply to a "I miss you" message from somebody who proving to have a big ass impact on your life...how. Its easy you go off on that ass. You tell them everything that you kept bottled up for the past 4-5 days you unleash all your anger on them. Well not me, I replied with a simple "I miss you to" followed by a crying face emoji. You see anger can get a lot of things done and a lot of situations cleared up, but it takes a calm cool collected mind to finally realize thay anger just wont cutt it in some situations. She then replied with a "really?". Then I began to tell her yes symone I have missed you and told her why it took me so long to message her first and let her know whats up. Me myself was going through some things, I had to really sit down and think about life and I told her that I missed talking to her everyday and I missed kiking her and laughing and all that. That night I managed to get my very best friend back, and I still had squad with me you know. So one question ran through my head on the 28th how could I possibly lose. It was the day before my birthday and I was single...oh yea me and my girl had to finally call it a quits with the help of kaykay, but yes I prepared for my 17th birthday like any other teenager would home alone and a phone full of contacts well there was one person I knew that would come through when I called. Her name I cant really tell you because, once again of legal actions but the night of the 28th and the morning of the 29th was pretty damn good. For now lets just give this mystery girl the name of Q, I called up Q and asked her if she wanted to hang out with me because of my birthday and what not I told her there was 4 already rolled blunts and I knew where my parents kept the vodka just in case she stopped smoking. Turns out she stopped drinking so the vodka was useless but the blunts themselves were ready. Q came over around 9 o'clockish at night and we played xbox and smoked and listened to music. Then me and Q started to kiss and we moved the party of two to my bedroom and closed the door and before I could even lock it her pants were down and panties were soaking wet "why lock the door?" I thought to myself. "Fuck it" I said and then I got on top of her as she pulls down my shorts and I pull the blanket over us, it was the greatest ending to the night and the best beginning to the day of my 17 birthday. Q called her mom and she was staying over a friends house because she had to be at work at like 9 in the morning so she would just so happen to spend the night and leave in the morning. When Q left I called my grandparents to come bring me some extra money and they brought by 60$, this money would be used to help me go to sandy springs and hang out with my friends james tyler and jordan we all went to stars and strikes. But first I had to make a stop a jordan house and me and her smoked a blunt and left for Stars and Strikes as we waited for the others to make their way over here we went in and I had to tell jordan the developments in my life and she said that she happy that things worked out. As Tyler and James both arrive on the scene we knew shyt would not be safe for anybody in there. For the next few hours we would continue to have fun and rip and run with our unlimited cards, that is until I got that phone call.