Chapter 25

A few months would go by, and the new year entered 2015. Me and symone have surpassed my previous relationships January 23rd would would make 6 months with the one I loved the most, but in February we would have to face the toughest trial as a couple. My friend kaykay's birthday was in February and I told her that I would try make and symone told her that she would come, at the time I started to play lacrosse we had our first game on Valentine's day and I had a mandatory practice on her birthday. So me and kaykay would go to get into a fight or an argument over the situation and I would go on to tell symone about what was happening. And symone was actually on kaykays side with this, like what she even went on to say that I was doing the same thing to her on Valentine's day. Lemme run something by yall real quick. There are what 12hours in a day my game started at 10 and would carry over till about 12 ya feel me so for me to get back home and take a shower and get ready would take me till about 1-1:30ish. That still leaves about 8hours left, AND since Valentine's day was on a Saturday we might have been able to get an extra hour or 30 minutes. So in all we still had 8 hours and 30 minutes to hang out. As I'm running these facts and statistics to her She's not trying to hear, so its starting to piss me off and I get angry and start cussing at symone and she doesn't respond to my last message, so I knew what was coming next the fucking silent treatment fuck it, two can play at that game. As the day begins to end me and symone still haven't said anything to each other and I still had lacrosse practice, so when I get home I check my snapchat, and what I saw next was going to fuck me up mentally and emotionally, it was a snap saying "maybe I should let him go". My heart sunk to my stomach and I didn't know how to take all of this, my sister Savannah asked me if I was ok I told her I was and that symone mighy break uo with me so be ready, she took the news like a death had occurred. Symone and Savannah managed to get real close with each other and grow a very special bond with one another. I told Savannah not to worry, it was gonna be alright I was lying to both her and myself deep down it hurted to know that I might loose the only one who really understood me, as I calm Savannah down I loose a hold of my own emotions, was I really crying I thought to myself, I wiped away the tears and went ...outside For some fresh air. And came back in still crying "what the fuck is wrong with me" I thought this can't be me, crying over a female. As I lay back down I managed to get a hold of myself and I go back to sleep. I wake up to a message from kaykay saying that even tho she was pissed at me she was willing to help me. I told her no need and to just let the chips fall in place, she also went on to tell me that symone and her mother was on her way to come get me. I got dressed and awaited for the doorbell to ring, as I am putting the dogs away I see her mom pull up in my drive way I get my sisters ready with there diaper bags and symone walks in my house to help me get the girls. We still do not speak, we arrive at the school a little earlier than usual so I take me lacrosse stuff down to my room where I await for my lacrosse coach to come by amazingly symones first period was 10 steps away from the coaches room. I start to notice that my outfit was a little off so I fix myself in the mirror and I begin to struggle with my vest and as I start to fix it I feel an extra pair of hands help, I knew Exactly who it was and I didn't know what to say. When she got done helping me I turned around and grabbed her head and kissed her for what seemed like a long time. After all that was over I found myself in the comfort of her arms once again and I took a deep breath and the tears started to fall once more. I also had music playing at the moment which seemed to match the mood perfectly. I could feel myself crying and saying how sorry I was, she would look me in my eyes and tell me it was ok as she wiped the tears from my face. This was the first time in forever that I actually felt feelings, I actually cried in front of her. And for some reason it felt right.