Chapter 26

Me and symone would go on to fix things ya know like we worked our problems out, but that happiness would only last literally for one week. At the time symone and jenae managed to fix thier friendship, like they were besties again and for that I hated jenae, she went from snake to super snake and while her and symone fixed things me and her kept our distance. That would all change on thursday after school, jenae was so determined to get me back As a friend she would bug me and ask for hugs and what not. Its a group of us standing outside of the classroom My friend Isaiah had brought his lighter to school for some odd reason, why I didn't know. Me and symone was talking as she told me that she had to leave town t attend her sisters surgery so me and her talked about that for some time and we were outside with everybody else, isaiah was playing with the lighter and what not pretending to burn people. Jenae once again is in my face trying to get me back as a friend. And I see Isaiah behind her making the motion that he was going to burn her I said "shit give it to me ill do it" nobody heard him except me, so he hands me the lighter and I flicked it in jenaes face, the spark from said lighter scared her enough to the point where she froze up as I am handing the lighter back to Isaiah jenae runs to the corner and starts to cry. Me and Isaiah are looking like what the fuck and maraiah trys to comfort jenae, symone looks at me with pure anger in her eyes and tells me that I have less than 5 seconds to go over there and apologize to her. So I argue with her saying come on now really she pointed her finger in the direction to which jenae was in. I drop my lacrosse bag and try to comfort her but, she fights me as I try to hugg her and I finally just stop jenae walks away from the crowd of people and symone follows her. I stand there with Isaiah and maraiah and as jenae and symone walk through a side door to go outside, I pick up my lacrosse bag and start to walk to practice Isaiah and mariah both agree that jenae overreacted and was tripping, while in the process of trying to hugg her jenae said "you know I'm afraid of fire" in all honesty I really didn't know that. So lacrosse practice is over and I can only Imagine what kind of messages are on my phone from symone. It was an unopened kik message that read "don't ever fucking touch me again". I read the message and chuckled like she can't be serious, so I replied to the message and I go to check snapchat and symone recently posted several stories all of which pertaining to me. So I watch all 147 seconds of her story and I cant help but laugh, "yo son this girl is dead ass" I say to myself. Symone would also go on record to call me a "Heartless son of a bitch" and them followed with a "Roland you are a crazy person your fucking psychotic and you need to stay away from people". Now tell me how in the hell am I suppose to stay away from people if I live with people AND I attend high school and play on a sports team, this is when my true assholeness started to take affect. Symone replied to my message and asked if We could Skype, I told her no but we could talk on the phone. So I called her and we began to converse and she went on to say that I'm an asshole and ect. And this that and the third I then say symone, did you know she was afraid of fire......a long pause overcame the conversation and she said thats not the point. When she said those words I started to laugh so pulled the phone away from my face and started cracking up, its official the old asshole was back. As she is still yelling and cussing I cutt her off and ask her "so what are we broken up, are we single". She said "yea I guess so" so I say "ight then" and she hangs up. I wasn't mad or sad or anything, I saw that it was 7 o'clock and there was still some daylight out and I heard my neighbor outside I figure ya know I should go cross his ass up real quick, grabbed my nikes and my head band and was out the door. There was no more tears that was the old roland this roland just didn't give a fuck.