1. New Beginning

Hello, everyone! This new story is sort of a throuple, a.k.a three way relationship. This is story is a Rolleigns, Ambreigns, and a Ambrollins, ALL AT THE SAME TIME (BoyxBoyxBoy). I hope you guys read and enjoy the new story!

BTW, I'm using their real names, not their ring names, but I might use the ring name for some.

____

I've never been to Hollywood before, but like any other person with eyes and a television, I'd seen it one too many times.

I expected wide, Palm tree lined roads, mansions at every corner, and fabulous celebrities walking on the sidewalks.

But, what I got was a normal city, except the sky was pale brown, the freeways went on and on in every direction, houses crept up the sides of distant mountains like fungus, nobody looked particularly fabulous nor famous, especially not the group of tourists taking pictures of every street sign, sidewalk, tree and even rocks.

I felt a little cheated by movies and TV shows, to be honest.

"Hey, Colby. There's Hollywood Boulevard," My new stepfather, Hunter, said. "That's where you'll find the Walk of Fame and the Chinese Theater. We should go there tomorrow."

"Tomorrow's Monday, I start school." I said. "Oh, right." He went quiet after that.

My mom and..real dad didn't get divorced, they never got married. I got my last name, Lopez, from my father and my second last name is McMahon, from my mom.

My mom and dad separated when my mom found my dad banging some other chick in their bedroom.

Later on, my mom started talking to one of her co-workers that works in my grandparents's company, WWE, Hunter, which his ring name is actually, Triple H, and started going out and just a month ago, they got married and my mom decided to move from Iowa to California, where Hunter lived.

"Look, Colby! The Hollywood Sign, right through those buildings!" Mom's nose was practically pressed up against the glass and her voice had the chirpy cheerfulness of a preschool teacher.

I looked out where she was looking and saw the line of writing on a far off hillside.

"Oh, cool." I said, even though I was really disinterested.

As exciting it was to ride from the airport to our new house in a stretch limo, I think it's a little too much. A cab or normal car would of been fine.

I sat on the front bench, facing backward with my mom and Hunter on the forward-facing bench, looking directly at me. It made me feel a bit weird for some reason under their gaze.

Hunter was rich. My mom and I were rich too, due to the fact that my mom works at my grandparents's professional wrestling company, but we're still not as rich as Hunter.

Yes, Hunter works with my mom, but he also an expert body builder and people pay him alot, but I mean alot of money for him to teach and help them have a muscular, fit body.

We followed a series of labyrinthine streets to 2121 Sunbird Lane. My mouth dropped as our new home came into view.

Hunter always referred to his house as simply "the house," But let me tell you it wasn't just "the house," it was obviously a full on mansion!

It was separated from the road by a tall privacy hedge and metal-spiked fence. The front yard was huge, with freshly mowed grass and a freaken fountain was in the center.

We got out of the car when the limo parked on the driveway and I just stood there looking around while Hunter and the Chauffeur got our bags out of the car.

The mansion was an elegant Spanish-style with white stucco walls and red clay tile roof.

It was beautiful, simple, plain, and expensive looking.

"Colby?" My mom called, "Are you just going to stand there or are you coming?"

I realized that they were all waiting and starting at me on the front porch. I walked over to them, awkwardly, as Hunter unlocked the door and we all walked in.

Inside, the house was cool and open. Pale sunlight streamed in, reflecting off the cream colored walls and hard wood floors.

Overhead, a heavy iron chandelier was chained to the wall from three walls. A set of stairs curved toward the second story.

I spun in a circle, taking in all the details, "It's gorgeous."

Hunter led us on a tour of the house. The gourmet kitchen that overlooked the backyard. The dining room with it's massive oak table. The den with a huge flat-screen TV and oversize leather couch. The formal living room with a fireplace big enough to park a golf cart in.

The bathroom. The other bathroom. The study room with shelves and shelves of DVDs and not books, which sucks because I'm sort of a reader. The master bedroom with it's soaring beaming ceiling and four-poster bed.

There were even a maid's room and a butler's room and a Chauffeur's quarters out near the garage, and that was just the first floor.

Upstairs were four more bedrooms, each with it's own attached bathroom. And at the end of the hall was Hunter's office.

The last stop on the tour was my room. "If you want one of the others, feel free to switch," Hunter said as he pushed the door open, "we put you here because it's the most private."

It was a nice room. It had a big window looking over the backyard. The furniture was heavy wood and clearly expensive, definitely not the kind that came in a box with it's own little tools for assembly.

The pictures on the walls were of fruits and sailboats. I walked closer to look at them and found out they weren't just prints, each one was an actual painting, with brushstrokes and a signature and everything.

"You can take those down and put up whatever you want." Hunter said, "You guys can go shopping over the weekend."

Shopping with his credit card, spending his money? Fine by me. This room was way out of my style. In fact, nothing in the room reflected my style, or the style of any person under thirty.

I could probably get some black bedsheets and a few band posters on the weekend. I heard mom clear her throat, "Maybe Colby wants a little more time to get settled."

Maybe Colby is right here and you don't need to talk about him in the third person.

But I craved the opportunity to be alone. I waved Hunter and mom away as they left, I closed the door and locked it.

I sighed and went over to the bed, where my suitcases were, and started unpacking.

By the time I was done, it was around midnight, so I decided to change in some comfortable clothes and went to sleep.

I had a big day tomorrow and I was not looking forward to it.