18. 2 o' clock

Every minute I heard something hit my window. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and pressed the power button, immediately glowing the room with it's light.

I hissed at the brightness and blinked a few times to get used to it. When I was, I checked the time and was it was fucking 2 in the morning.

I got off my bed and opened the black curtain slightly. I peeked down and saw it was a lunatic; Dean freaking Good.

I headed over to my backpack, grabbed the only wooden pencil I had (which I didn't use at all) and headed back to the window.

I yanked the curtains open, opened the window, and threw the pencil at Dean, only to end up failing.

"You missed me by 5 inches." I glared at him, "What are you doing here? It's 2 in the morning and a school day!"

"Stay there, don't go back to sleep!" He ran off to the front of the house and came back with a damn ladder that probably reached up to the roof of my house!

He placed it against the wall, next to my window, and began climbing up.

When he reached my window, he gave me a smile, "C'mon and bring a blanket, on the double."

"Going up to the roof has death written all over it."

"Just hurry."

I rolled my eyes but I still did what he said as he climbed further up. I grabbed my blanket and miraculously, without falling off my window, I got on the ladder and climbed up to the roof. Huh, so the ladder does reach to my roof.

I saw Dean and crawled over to him carefully and sat next to him.

"You know, we can easily fall off and die right?"

"Relax, Lopez! Vive la vida loca, for once!" Damn him, what does that even mean? I might have a hispanic last name, but that doesn't mean I know Spanish.

I blew that out of my mind and looked up at the sky to help me loosen up a bit. The dark blue sky only had like 5 stars up, but that didn't stop it from looking beautiful.

"Colby, have you ever been in a relationship other than with Kevin?" Dean asked out of nowhere, breaking the comfortable silence.

"First, you and Leati make me have drunk sex. Second, after I ignored you for 2 weeks, I get ignored for a week from both despite all the trouble you two have put to get my attention. Finally, you come here at 2 in the morning, make me come to the roof with you just to ask me if I have ever been in a relationship with someone other than Kevin?" He slightly pouted and raised his eyebrows as I stared at him with a bored face. "And to answer your question, no I haven't."

"Okay first, we didn't force you at fucking all. And don't give that lame excuse that you were drunk and didn't know what the fuck you were doing because like people say, 'the actions you make when you're drunk for example cheat, kill or whatever, is the actions you're willing to do when you're sober'."

I was about speak up, but he placed his hand over my mouth to stop me from speaking.

"Second, you deserved getting a taste of your own damn medicine, little brotha!" (A/N: shhhhh)