9. Sleepover

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY LEVI ACKERMAN~

Enjoy the update!

_____

"Where's your parents?" Leati asked as he and Dean searched the kitchen for food, and I sat on the counter with my phone in hand.

"They're driving to Iowa to drop off Kevin and his mom." I said as I received a text from my mom saying to not trash the house and to be careful.

"Oh. Do you have any Ramen?" I shook my head.

"Hunter hates Ramen, which is kinda I don't know, weird, because my mom and I love Ramen."

"He's missing out on the deliciousness." Dean came over to me with a bag of Doritos in hand and sat down next to me on the counter.

He opened the bag, grabbed a hand full of doritos, and ate them. "Are you two planning on staying over? My parents aren't going to be back until tomorrow in the afternoon."

Leati nodded his head as he took a dorito from the Doritos bag Dean was holding and ate it.

"Of course we're planning on staying. It wouldn't be nice if we left a cowgirl here all by herself." Dean said.

I frowned. "I'm from Iowa, Good. Not Texas, and I'm not a girl either."

"Spitting out last names, are we Lopez?" He laughed, "Or is it Levesque now that your mom is married to Hunter?"

"It's Lopez, not Levesque, you asshat." I said with an eye roll.

"Do we invite 'the squad' over?" Leati asked as he pulled out his phone and gave me a questioning look.

I nodded my head. "I guess so."

"I'll text them the address." As Leati texted our friends, I sat there, looking at a small speck of dust fall on the sink. I felt my eye twitch. "You okay?" Dean asked, followed by a chuckle. I nodded my head without responding.

"They'll be here in a few. Do we set up the snacks and drinks, if you even have any, considering we spent about five minutes, looking for something to eat." I got off of the counter and made my way over to the small food closet door that was right next to the kitchen supply closet. I opened it and revealed all the beautiful wonders to them with a scowl.

"Wait a minute, I thought that closet only had a bunch of Windex and Fabuloso bottles inside!" Dean yelled and gripped his hair with both of his hands. "Don't underestimate any door you see in a kitchen, mortal." I said in a low voice.

We gathered up all the snacks and drinks and placed them on the small table in the living room. At that moment, there was a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened the door to reveal everyone there, admiring the outside of my house; Dolph, Lana, Randy, Daniel, Brie, and to my dislike, John and Nikki. "Hey, everyone!"

Their eyes shot over to me and they greeted me back. I let them in and led them over to the living room, and of course, they were admiring the inside of my house too.

We entered the room and everyone said their hellos to Dean and Leati before placing all their bags against the wall.

"So, what do you guys want to do first? Watch a movie?" I asked.

"Leave." John murmured to himself, thinking I wasn't going to hear him, but I did. I glared at him.

I felt someone grab the end of my sleeve, and pull me down. "Sorry about him. For me to be able to bring Brie with me, I had to bring John and Nikki as well." Daniel whispered in my ear.