21. You Weren't the Only One

It's been weeks and I still can't believe I'm actually dating both Leati and Dean. I have been hanging out with both of them and it appears they both don't know their boyfriend is dating both of them at the same time. I mean Dean nor Leati act all couple-y with me so that'll explain why they haven't. The only time they actually do is when I'm alone with either one of them.

I can't help but sigh. I like both of them deeply, I know I have to break it to them and come clean one day. I'm basically cheating on them and they don't deserve this lie.

They're too good for this.

I have to tell them sooner but holy shit I'm dating both of my crushes! Who'll be so lucky and have this happen to them?! This crazy shit only happens in a fanfiction but it's happening to me right now!

"Colby, you okay? Your face looks like you have just seen your first ever hot babe." Randy said, breaking me from my thoughts. "Oh my bad. I was just daydreaming, it's all."

Currently, we were at the gym because we decided to come here for lunch since nothing good was being served.

I was sitting between Dean and Leati on the benches at the very top while Randy, Daniel and Dolph sat on the one below.

"Yo, Dolph. Where's Lana Banana?" Dean asked as he looked around for her.

"Oh, she's with that Rusev guy. Last Saturday, she broke up with me because of a coincidence."

Daniel got excited the moment the sentences came out of Dolph's mouth to his ear. "Keep going." He said with a grin. You can actually see the thirst in his eyes for more gossip!

Dolph sighed but continued, "I was changing the locker rooms after football practice and one of the cheerleaders decided to go in and try to suck some dick for money or something. So after she got rejected by everyone, she came to me and that's when Lana came in for me and thought of it the wrong way. She dumped me and is now with Rusev, her previous ex."

"Aren't you heartbroken?"

Dolph scoffed at Leati's question, "She didn't love me. I was her tool to make Rusev jealous and lust for her for years. She never told me, but I knew and I loved her too much to care. Atleast I got to do all the stuff couples do together, it wasn't real, but worth it."

Daniel patted his back, "I know this is bullshit and you'll be getting it from everyone, but it'll be okay. You'll find someone better."

We all comforted Dolph until this weird guy came towards us and stared at me.

"The name's Bray and I've been meaning to ask YOU," He pointed at me, "the one with the blond streak. I've been seeing you wear these 'Shinhwa' shirts and sweaters. I've been meaning to ask you, what the hell is Shinhwa?"

You could probably see my whole body lift up with joy. Someone? Someone is finally interested in my beloved K-pop??

Before I could teach this guy a few things and express my love for K-pop, especially Shinhwa, a ginger guy called him over.

Bray scrambled outta here and went with his friend, leaving me heartbroken too.

All of a sudden, the intercom went off.

"Attention students, this is your principal. I will be calling all seniors down here to the counselor's office to talk about your future plans and transcripts. Let's start with all seniors who's last name start with an A."

Leati was one of those that had to go down to the principal's office, since his last name was Anoa'i.

When he was gone, Dean scooted closer to me and leaned on my ear, he took my earlobe with his teeth and started nibbling on it.