5. Drama King

So, I saw this picture on tumblr (the one on the side) and I'm definitely donkey. There's also a new cover to the story! Yay! I'll stop talking now, enjoy the update!

____

I still couldn't believe what happened last night. Leati damn right kissed me. He kissed me! We kissed, well, more like maked out.

Right after everyone left, my mom and Hunter brought me to the living room and gave me "the talk".

You know, the one where they tell you, "Find a boyfriend that treats you right," or, "always use protection if you and your partner decides to take it up a notch." And all that jazz. I didn't really care about the talk, I was just glad that Hunter accepted me.

My mom already knew I was bisexual when I 'accidentally' made out with my old classmate, Kevin, and 'accidentally' went out with him for about 6 months and then had to break up with him because I was moving to another state.

It's just great that both of my parents accept who I am.

"We're here." Pat said, pulling me from my thoughts. He stopped the car to dropped me off at school. I got out, said my farewell and headed to the gates of hell, AKA the entrance of school. I walked in through the double doors and started to look for Dean, you know, to spill him the beans about what happened yesterday night.

I wasn't even six foorsteps in when I was grabbed by the collar and slammed against the lockers, hard.

"I specifically told you to stay away from my girl on the first day, and not even 3 weeks and you're already placing your disgusting lips on her beautiful ones!" I heard John spat, like literally some of his spit landed on my face.

"What are you fucking talking about?" I asked with a groan at the end. "Don't you act like if you don't know. You kissed my girlfriend!"

That's when the events of two days ago slapped me on the face. "She was the one that kissed me, John." I said with a sigh.

"Liar!" He yelled. He pulled me away from the lockers and slammed my back against them again.

"Stop!" I hissed. I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at us. Why do people have to be to nosey?

"I will not stop! I'm going to kick your ass!" John shouted.

"All right, that's enough." I heard Dean say as he pushed John away from me. He grabbed my forearm and pull me away, along with Leati, from the people. Dean led us down the hallway, up the stairs, were no one way around, and turned over to me with a mad expression on his face.

"What mind do you think you have to just mess with John like that? He takes his relationships seriously. Do you even know what he's capable of?!" Dean asked harshly. "I wasn't trying to mess with him! Nikki was the one who threw herself at me the other day! I stopped her from going further with me by running away." I shouted.

Leati made a face of realization. "So is that how you ended up bumping into me?" I nodded my head, "Yes, that's how." Then, I saw from behind Leati and Dean, Nikki and Brie walking through the corner to this hall.

I clenched my fist and walked over to them. "You bitch," I said to Nikki when I reached up to them.

Nikki pressed her lips together. "How dare you call her that?" Brie asked and stepped forward, but Nikki held her back. "No, how dare she tell John that I was the one that kissed her, when it was her that lured me into the side of the school to kiss me and force me to be with her?!" I shouted.

I was so furious right now! I said I wasn't going to bring any attention to myself and that's exactly what happened, but without my intention.

"I told you, Colby. You were going to regret saying no to me." Nikki said. They both turned around and left.

"Ah!" I yelled angrily and kicked a locker in frustration. I was about to kick it again, but someone wrapped their tan, tattooed arms around me and pull me away.

I kept kicking my feet up and swinging my arms back and front, "Let go of me!"

"Not until you calm down." I heard Randy's voice say in my ear. I groaned, "I'm calm, I'm calm!" I shouted even though I was far from calm.

Randy released me from his strong grip and when he did, I kicked another locker. "Colby, stop it already." Dean said as Randy and Leati nodded with their arms crossed. I took a deep breath and shook my head, "I'm sorry, guys for causing a scene."

"It's all right, homie. We understand what is going on," Leati said as I smiled.

"M'kay pretty ladies, let's go to class before we get detention." Dean said before we headed off to our classes.

A few periods later, Dean and I were heading to the Cafeteria and when we walked in, I noticed that John was sitting with Nikki, Brie and their friends at a table, far from ours.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking with Dean. We reached the table and sat between Randy and Leati, infront of Daniel, Dolph and Lana.

"Why is John sitting with the girly girls?" Dean asked. "Because he is one." Dolph laughed.

Daniel shook his head, "He's being childish of the whole situation between Colby, Nikki and himself." I rolled my eyes once again and ran my fingers through my hair, "But don't you worry, he should be over it by tomorrow." Daniel said with a smile and kept eating his crisps.

"I sure hope you're right." I said. I really do hope so. I don't need the unnecessary attention, what's so ever.