15. The Undisputed Future

I sat completely shocked. I couldn't move my body, all I could do was stare at Dean's closed eyes as he kissed me roughly. His left hand was on my neck, to keep me in place, and his other hand was on my hip, bringing me closer.

He pressed his lips harder against mine. I snapped from my shocked state and kissed him back not as rough as he was kissing me.

Suddenly, I felt a hand start palming my semi-erection through my jeans. I made a weird sound, which was muffled by Dean's lips, and I closed my eyes, enjoying the treat I was receiving.

Dean detached his lips from mine and leaned down to my neck and started kissing and nibbling on my skin. I turned my head to the side to give him better excess. I came face to face with Leati and immediately, he kissed my lips.

I kissed him back instantly. The kiss was really sloppy, considering we were both equally drunk compared to Dean, but still enjoyed it.

Leati ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I slightly parted my lips and he explored my mouth with his tongue.

I moaned at just as Dean bit my collar bone. "Ow..ah.." I groaned as Leati pulled away to rest his chin down on my shoulder. He kept on palming me and rubbing his hand on my inner thigh with the hand that wasn't occupied.

Each second that passed, I was getting harder and harder inside my jeans, it was starting to get really uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to take your pants off?" Dean asked me in a low, husky voice in my ear.

"Y-yes.." Leati removed his hand from me and began rubbing my nipples in a slow motion from under my shirt, making me shudder in a good way. He unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped it. Dean hooked his fingers on the belt loops and yanked my jeans off, along with my boxer briefs, causing my hard on to sprung into the air.

Then, he kneeled down between my legs and took a hold of my hard length, giving it a little squeeze.

"Aww.. we barely started and you're rock hard already." Dean teased. I glared down at him and moved my hips upwards. "Shut u-up.."

He gave me a sly smirk and began stocking me slowly. "Aah!.." I couldn't stop the faunt noises that were escaping my lips. My whole body was in pleasure, I have touched myself multiple of times but I've never felt anything as amazing as being touched by someone you like.

I felt the bed move from behind me and all of a sudden, I was laying on my back with one of my legs resting on top of Dean's shoulders and the other dangling from the edge. He pumped his hand up and down a bit faster and flickered his tongue on my tip.

"Ngh...ah..ohhh!" A thin layer of sweat covered my body as I felt a funny feeling at the bottom of my stomach.

Suddenly, Dean stopped what he was doing, stood up to take off every type of clothing he was wearing, climbed on top of me and straddled my chest. Leati got off the bed and went somewhere.

Then, I felt something hard hit my bottom lip. I looked up at Dean, who was already looking down at me, holding his rock hard cock with his hand.

"Suck." He commanded.

"B-but I don't kn-know how-" He slipped himself in my mouth as I was talking. He slowly ran his fingers through my hair and placed his hand on the back of my head, keeping my head up and in place.

"All you have to do is suck and avoid using your teeth."

I hummed as a response, causing him to groan. Avoid using teeth? How the hell do I do that?!

Confusingly, I pulled my lips inside my mouth like an old woman with dentures, which was kind of hard since I had plastic fangs on but I still managed to do so, and began to move my head while sucking and not letting go of my old granny position.