27. Epilogue

15 years later

I was at the top of my game at WWE. I am have won so many titles and a fan favorite in the WWE universe.

Being at WWE has given me many ups and downs, but it has still been the greatest periods of my life. I've made many friends (and enemies) during my career, and have traveled the whole world. I've grown from a horny 18 year old. I am now a guy in his 30's, extremely successful and happy with life. (And horny)

Gosh, Colby, shut up already and tell the people about your sexy ass boyfriends.

A few months after graduation, our relationship actually got tense. With our separate and different career paths, it was hard to communicate with each other. And actually being together.

Dean was actually the first one to grow distant from the relationship, soon it was Leati. I never really grew apart from them. During this time, it was hard for me to concentrate in anything. My emotional personality made it hard for me to move on like they did from me. From each other.

What we feared back in the day about each other actually came true. Including always having them in my heart. It wasn't until after 2 years of not talking or anything when Leati entered my life again.

He was debuting into WWE as Roman Reigns. The name was familiar when I first saw it on a locker room. I was petty towards him but my love for him made it impossible for me to be mad at him.

Leati couldn't do football anymore, he said it wasn't really his calling and  wanted to do the same thing his dad and cousins did. Wrestle.

So he trained hard for the past two years and got into WWE pretty quick.

We got closer than ever. Dean was still out of the picture, though. He was still making great movies and tv shows. He had even won many awards.

It wasn't until 6 years later, that Dean got into the picture. Dean Ambrose was written on a paper in a locker room. Leati and I were curious and wanted to see if it was our Dean debuting as a new WWE superstar. Or a random Dean.

To spare the details, we broke into the locker room and found out it was our Dean. He had been secretly training for the past 6 years so he could wrestle. With his busy schedule, it was hard for him to actually learn wrestling and get into NXT or WWE as quick as we did. He had no previous knowledge of wrestling unlike we did, but he made it. He still wanted to act, but also wrestle with us.

Our relationship was back on track. We were a throuple again, our chemistry was noticeable with the fans. Every one wanted us to be a group. We were eventually formed as a group called The Shield. Our passion for each other and wrestling floushired.

What will always be funny for me is that our stage names are the pornstar names we choose when we were drunk at Lana's party, when we were still in high school. 

All of our friends from high school are in WWE as well. We've had to pretend enemies many times but it was still fun. Weeeeelll, some of them weren't. Like the feuds with Randy. I've been RKO'ed many times and let me tell you, it's not fun. Especially from very high up in the air.

Our lives really turned great. We will forever be together, we will always come back to each other.

When I betrayed The Shield, it was heart breaking for me, even if it was acting and pretend.

We couldn't be seen together anymore. I had to pretend to be selfish on stage.

I was afraid of us becoming distant again, but that didn't happen.

All these obstacles came and we still kept together. We were still strong.

Fate proved that we really are soulmates.

I don't regret the paths I chose. I don't regret anything that led up to this point in my life.

And I'm happy about that. I will never be regretful. I will always love my job. I will always love Leati and Dean.

And I know they'll always love me and each other.

And I wouldn't want it any other way..