16. Hungover

I opened my eyes, the very second I did I was hit with a massive headache and nausea. I looked around where I was and saw that I wasn't in my room.

"What the fuck?.." I sat up and immediately regretted that decision because I felt an instant pain curse through my butt and back.

"Oh ouch, ow, ow, owwy!" I looked both sides of me and saw LEATI AND DEAN BUTT NAKED NEXT TO ME.

I looked at myself AND I ONLY HAD A SHIRT ON.

"Hey, wake...the fuck....up!!" They jolted up and looked around the room and then at me.

"Sup?" Dean asked casually.

I raised my brow, "The fuck do you mean with 'sup?'. Why are we naked and why does my butt hurt?!"

Leati raised a finger but dropped it the second he did. "You don't want to know."

I grabbed Leati's shoulders and shook him violently, "I want to know, Anoaʻi! That's why I'm asking!!"

He sighed deeply and motioned for Dean to sit next to him. Dean came from my right side and sat next to Leati, who was at my left side. I let go of him and waited for them to speak.

"We had a threesome last night." Leati said slowly.

Threesome? The hell is that?! Okay, think Colby. The three of us are naked, my butt hurts so much, and the sheets are all messed up..

Oh...Now I know.

"And you were the powerful bottom so that's why your ass probably hurts." Dean said, "Want me to massage it for you?"

My eyes went wide, I slapped his hands away when he started to reach over to me, "Get away from me!!" I got off the bed, dispite the fact that my butt hurts really bad, and began putting on my boxer briefs and pants on.

"Colby, don't leave!" I rushed out of the room and dashes down the stairs. I got out of the trashy house and stood outside, only to find Randy standing there with a cigarette between his lips.

He grabbed the death stick, dropped it on the floor and stepped on it.

"I'm guessing you had a fun night?" He asked. I looked at him and he was looking back at me knowingly.

"Shut up." I drank so much, I don't even remember much about what happened last night.

I tried to recollect all my memories from yesterday, but all that gave me was a bigger headache.

"Don't hurt yourself now. How do you feel anyway?" He asked me with deep concern.

"I'm throbbing deep inside, what do you think?"

He chuckled at my response. "Do you need a ride home? If you do I can give you one." I did, no doubt about that. The thing is, I didn't want Randy to give me a ride but since I don't even want to look at Leati or Dean right now, I had no choice.

"Okay, but you better not try anything funny."

_____

After a long ride, we finally made it to my house. I got out of the car but before I could thank him and slam the door the door shut, he spoke up. "Colby, drink some water and painkillers. God knows you need them." He reached over, grabbed the door handle from inside, closed the door and drove off.

I stared at the car as it drove off with a glare. That bastard. I walked up to my house and the moment I was about to unlock the door with my key, the door was swung open.

"I thought you and your two friends were just going to hang out, not spend the damn night." My mom started saying, bringing more pain into my headache.

All of a sudden, I felt my throat and stomach tighten. I wrapped my arms around myself and pressed my stomach as my mouth became all watery.

My mom stopped scolding at me and looked at my with concern,"Oh my god Colby, are you feeling okay?"

That's when I felt it. I slapped my hand over my mouth and ran pass my mom and went in the nearest bathroom.

I lifted the toilet seat, kneeled next to it, and spilled out all of the alcohol and other contents from last night as I sobbed.

"Oh, my poor child." My mom kneeled down next to me and rubbed my back smothingly as I cried silently to myself.

_____

it'S SETH ROLLINS'S BIRTHDAY!!

Yes, the update is kind of short but I just tried to write at least something for you guys and Seth. So yeah, here it is!

bye.