11. Answers

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this beautiful picture?

.
.
.
.

All right, keep on reading my little gay shippers.

P.s I changed the cover for the story again. yay.

_______

Today was the start of exam week for 12th grade and I don't exactly now how, but I'm already stressed the hell out.

We were all placed in the school's auditorium, and you might be thinking right now, "Hey, why are you complaining? You have damn comfy chairs!"

No, bitch. They replaced all the comfy red chairs with desks. I don't know how they did it, but they did.

Right now, I was sitting in between Leati and Dean, trying real hard to concentrate on my test, but failing because every sound made was too loud for my ears. Every single heartbeat tore through my thick skull.

I cursed to myself and ran a hand through my hair in frustration. All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my arm.

I looked over at Dean, "What do you want, fringe?" I whispered.

He threw a wrinkled up piece of paper on my desk. I grabbed it and opened it.

'Give me the answers~' it said in a really messy handwriting.

I looked back to him and he wiggled his eyebrows at me. I held up a finger, signaling him to give me a minute.

I scribbled down, 'Figure out the answers yourself, dumbass.' And passed the paper over to him.

I kept looking at him for his reaction with a smile. When he scanned over the small piece of paper, he flashed me a glare and wrote something down before passing the paper back to me.

'I will make you pay for that, Lopez.' I giggled to myself, I mean laughed to myself, you know because giggles are for girls not men like me, and continued working.

After a few minutes of just busting my brain up, I saw a piece of paper fly over my shoulder to my desk. I looked behind me and saw that guy that bumped into me on my first day here. It took everything in me not to give him a nasty look.

Brock, I believe, nodded towards the paper. I picked it up and read it, 'write down your answers and give it back to me. Don't even dare to reject me.'

I made a low growl sound and wrote down all the answers I knew were incorrect onto the paper and quickly passed it back to Brock.

A big grin slapped my face as I mentally high-fived myself at my accomplishment. Leati must have seen my weird face because when I turned over to look at him, he was looking at me like if I was the weirdest person alive.

My grin dropped and I looked back at my test with flushed cheeks.

- Time skip: 1 week later -
-After school-

I slung my backpack over my shoulder in anger and slammed my locker shut. I kicked the bottom locker and let out a frustrated yell.

I swear I was supposed to get all A's. I swear to Freckled Jesus that I studied so hard for those damn tests. I swear to any fucking holy spirit that all my teachers hate my living guts!

"Someone has a stick up their ass today." I heard a way too familiar voice mumble. I looked to the side and glared at Leati. "Shut the hell up, Anoaʻi! I'm so angry right now!"

"And I thought you were in a cheery mood." Dean shook his head. I squinted my eyes at him and was about to respond back, until Brock popped out of nowhere, picked me up by the collar of my shirt and slammed me against the lockers.