23. Throuple and Lana

If you would of told me months ago that I was going to be in a throuple relationship with two guys, I would of laughed at your face and unfriended you immediately.

Yet here I am, in a fucking relationship with Dean Good and Leati Anoaʻi.  How in the world did I come here to California from Iowa as an innocent 17 year old to end up like this?

Don't get me wrong, I like both of them deeply and hell I don't care if they're guys since I am bisexual, it's just that..

I'm going to hell for all of this.

Leati, Dean and I have been going out for weeks now, but it seems like we aren't in a relationship at all, as if we were still the same ol' trio friends.

Lord, how do people even do these kinds of relationships? Is it just like an ordinary relationship with only two people? Or do you do it much more differently, like do you have to give one boyfriend more attention than the other boyfriend or all attention to both somehow?

I have no idea.

The only times we are all couple-y is when we are alone. We all take turns with each other. Just last week I saw the hottest scene ever, Leati and Dean kissing.

I'm sure you can imagine how hard my dick was.

At the moment, we, as in the squad, were on our way to Lana Banana's birthday party. Much to Dolph's demise.

She was throwing a party at the woods on a campsite. We decided to take Randy's van since it was literally 7 of us; Dolph, Randy, Leati, Dean, Brie, Daniel and I.

"I don't see why you guys are making me come to this stupid party." Dolph groaned.

"Uh, because you need to get out of your house and find someone new?" Daniel responded. 

Dolph made a loud whining noise. "We could of stayed home, watched movies, do arson, literally anything else than go to Lana's stupid party."

"You're so dramatic, shut up." Randy said as he rubbed his head with annoyance.

In no time, we were at the camp site. There was cars everywhere and people from our school in every space.

Every single one of them was either dancing to the loud ass music or drinking.

"Let's party, fellas!" Daniel yelled and we all cheered after as we got out of the car.

Leati and Dean immediately threw one arm over my shoulders and we walked over to where the center of the party was.

"Oh, hey! I'm glad you guys made it." Lana said to us cheerfully.

We all told her happy birthday and gave her a hug, even Dolph. It was an uncomfortable sight for everybody.

"There's activities everywhere; beer pong, bonfire, dance pit, swimming, skinny dipping, you name it. It's my party, so have fun!"

She smiled and ran off cheering.

The 3 of us decided to get a few drinks before going skinny dipping.

"I don't know why you guys want to get naked and jump into a lake. There's so many other things we can do like burn marshmallows and tell scary camp stories around the bonfire." I groaned.

Dean handed me a beer. "It's so we can have an excuse to see you naked." Leati said as he took an exaggerated sip of his beer.

I rolled my eyes but still smiled him. I cracked open the beer and drank from it.

Never will I like the taste of beer.

We headed towards the lake and was surprised to see so many people skinny dipping.