12. Homies That Stare Alot

Continuation of Chapter 11..

I rested my chin on my hand. At that moment, Leati and Dean arrived with our food. They stopped dead in their tracks and just stared.

Jimmy and Jey let my wrist go and sat up straight. "About time you guys." Jimmy said.

Leati and Dean snapped out of their intense stare and sat down on each side of me; Dean to my left and Leati to my right.

"Stop complaining and eat up." We got our sandwiches from the bag and started eating in silence.

As I chewed my food, I looked up and saw that the twins looked strained. I looked at Leati from the corner of my eye. His facial expression was calm, but his eyes told a different story. They looked murderous for some reason.

I looked at Dean and saw he was expressionless. Oh no, that's not a good sign.

To put it in simpler words, you can fucking cut the awkwardness and tension with a butter knife.

I shrunk on my seat and ate quietly like the rest. After our awkward feast, we left the Food Court and headed for the stores.

Jey placed his arm on my shoulders and brought me close to his side. "Say, Colby. Why don't we go to Victoria's Secret so you can try on some of their new sexy lingerie?"

I felt my cheeks flush instantly. "Yeah, you'll definitely look good in a corset or in only a thong and garter belt." Jimmy said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

I looked at Leati and Dean for help, but all they did was stare at the twins like they did at the Food Court.

Next thing I know, I was being dragged to a store and then, BAM girl underwear everywhere!

"W-why are we here?!"

"Weren't you listening to us at all?" Jimmy and Jey asked me at the same time. They were serious?!

"Um, excuse me?" A woman turned around and walked over to us with a smile, "Yes?"

"My man, Colby here, would like to try on some of your new lingerie." Jimmy said as he patted my back.

The lady rose up her eyebrows. "He loves to dress like a woman." Jey said. I turned my head to look at him like if he was crazy.

"Oh! I understand! C'mon then." The lady said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the fitting room and pushed me in one of the rooms.

"I'll go find a few for you to try on. Be right back!" She said cheerfully and closed the pink curtain before leaving.

Jimmy and Jey poked their heads through curtain and smiled at me innocently.

"You know I'm not putting any of those things she will bring on, right?" I said to them. I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned on the wall.

Jimmy gave me an unimpressed look. "Yeah you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yeees!"

"Nooo!"

"Hell fucking yeah!"

"Hell to the fucking no!"

_

Next thing I knew, I was wearing a black baby doll lingerie with a matching pair of panties.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, horrifically with a blushing face.

Why did I let them bribe me with food?! Why are you so weak to the mention of food, Colby?!