4. Dinner

"Colby, get your feet off the coffee table, they'll be here any minute now!" My mom scolded.

I placed my feet on the floor and slouched on the couch as I continued to channel surf the TV.

It was around 8 o'clock and we were waiting for my mom's and Hunter's co-workers to arrive with their sons and daughters and my grandparents for the big dinner meeting thing they planned.

I heard the fancy door bell ring, pulling me from my thoughts. "They're here!" My mom said. She walked over to the door and opened it.

"Mom, dad!" I sat up straight on the couch and looked over at the door to see, indeed my grandparents.

"Mr. And Mrs. McMahon." Hunter said shook hands with them. I saw my mom give me the 'get your ass over here and say hello' look.

I huffed, got up from the couch, and stomped my way to the door. "Hey, grandpa, grandma." I said sweetly with a smile. I gave them both a side hug.

That's when I saw a car pull in the driveway, since the door was still open. "That must be Saraya with her daughter. " Mom said.

A few minutes later, a lady and a girl, around my age, walked up the porch and inside the house.

The older lady had red hair that reached down to her upper back, pale skin, heavy dark eye makeup with red lipstick, and was wearing a black dress that went down to her knees with red and a mix of black heels.

The other girl had long black hair, really pale skin with heavy eye makeup as well, and was wearing tight looking black jeans with a Attila rage tank top and black heels.

"Colby, this is Saraya and her daughter, Paige," My mom said as she closed the door, "Saraya, Paige, this is my son, Colby."

"Nice to meet you, Colby." Saraya said in her English accent. I gave her a smile.

"Hi." Paige said with a wave. I gave her a nod.

Just then, the fancy door bell rung.

"Joe, hurry up!" A man in a blue suit and white shirt with his hair pulled back into a neat bun and with short but thick beard, shouted when Hunter opened the door.

Hunter cleared his throat, causing for the man to turn around and give all of us a big grin. "Sika, my man! Come in." Hunter stepped a side.

"Don't close the door just yet, Joe should come in any second now." Sika said as he came in the house.

Right at that moment, a familiar guy with long black hair in a black suit and white shirt, jogged up the porch with his head down and into the house.

When Hunter closed the door and the mystery guy looked up, my eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Leati?!" I asked in shock. "Colby." Leati smiled.

"You know each other?" Sika asked.

"Yeah, he goes to my school." Leati responded. Sika nodded, "Okay then."

"Why don't we take this conversation to the dining room?" My mom asked. Everyone agreed and headed to the dining room, where all the plates full of food were already placed on the table with wine glasses and wine bottles placed on the center.

We all took our seats and prayed before starting to eat our food.

About an hour later, we all finished eating, but the adults weren't done talking.

I looked around and saw that Paige and Leati looked bored as heck, no doubt I did also.

"Mr. Anoaʻi and Mrs. Bevis?" I asked. Saraya and Sika looked over at me.

"Can Leati and Paige come with me to the living room to hang out?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, honey." Saraya said and Sika just nodded.

I smiled and the three of us left the dining room. "Thank you for saving us from total boredom." Paige chuckled.

"Yeah, I saw how bored you guys were and hey, I was bored as well." I led them to the room and we all sat on the couch.

Paige picked up the remote and started going through all the channels.

I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned over to Leati and gave him a questioning look. "Can we go up to your room? Watching TV really isn't my thing." He said.

I nodded, "Yeah, let's go," I said, "hey, Paige, we're going up to my-"

"You both can go, I'll stay here." She said as her eyes were glued to the TV.

Leati and I got up and I led him up the stairs and to my room. I opened the door and walked in, with Leati close behind.

I turned over to him and when I did, I was attacked by his lips on mine.

I immediately kissed him back, just eager as him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair and he placed his hands on my hips, bringing me closer to his body and walked me backwards to my bed.

When the back of my legs reached the side of the bed, I fell down with Leati on top, still kissing me.

He bit my bottom lip and slipped his tongue in my mouth, deepening the kiss. He gripped my hips even harder and I think he was starting to grind on me.

I removed my arms from his neck and placed my hands on his shoulder. I wrapped my legs around his waist and brought him even closer, if that was even possible.

"And this Colby's room-" my eyes went wide open. I pushed Leati off of me, causing him to fall on down next to me.

I looked over at the door and saw evERYBODY FROM DOWNSTAIRS HERE IN MY ROOM, LOOKING AT BOTH OF US IN SHOCK.

I'm pretty sure my face was red as a fucking tomato. I looked over at Leati and saw him looking at the others with a annoyed expression, like if this whole situation didn't bother him at all, just annoyed him.

I looked back over to them and saw my mom and Hunter, and the rest smiling at us, but one. Sika.

He looked confused, for some reason. "We'll give you a moment." Hunter said.

"And Joe when you're done, come back down stairs because we're leaving." Sika said.

They all left the room and I turned back to Leati. He stood up as I did the same. "That was something, huh?" I said.

He smiled, "Yeah, it was." He looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes. He slowly leaned forward and kissed my lips one last time.

He pulled away, just before I could respond back. "I'll see you at school." He said and left the room, leaving me alone with a racing heart.