Nine - Morgan

Unknown
10:47am- 
Morning trouble, hope you're not too hungover!
Looks like our friends had the time of their
lives last night. Only problem is Jas forgot to
get Avalon's number and now I'm on duty to get it
for him.
He say's pretty please?

He text me.

What fucking world was I living in where it could even me considered normal for Theo Wright to text me. Sure, I gave him my number but I wasn't expecting him to ever use it. I thought he'd have deleted my text the second he got in the lift to go back to his own hotel. Say his phone broke the next time we met or just avoid me in general.

I don't remember much from last night really. Just me throwing up and trying to cover my ears from the disgusting racket next door. I will never, ever get adjoining rooms with Ava again. Vile. Absolutely horrible what I had to experience last night and I fully intend on taking her for a ride with it tonight. Actually.

10:48- 
Hey Theo! I'm not too bad, thanks for the
check in. I'll speak to V about it when I see
her. But do me a favour first? Slap him.
I did not need to hear him slapping her
ass all night telling her to take his dick.
I was throwing up and I'm still not sure
if it was the copious amounts of
champagne or his disgusting mouth
with my best friend next door
🤢🤮

Ha. I hope Theo does it. I was still traumatized by that. I glared at the double doors connecting out two rooms as she knocked on them. Standing up, I pushed the food I'd ordered into the middle of the bed, tugging my oversized shirt down slightly. I turned the lock and opened the doors just enough to stick my head between them.

"Good morning slag."

"Ugh. Don't start." Ava pouted, running fingers through her matted hair. "Why the hell did you let me leave with him?"

"Excuse me? I tried but you insisted. Also, why am I being blamed for this and punished when I'm the one who had to listen to you moaning his name for 3 fucking hours." Her cheeks blushed bright red. "Really? 3 hours?" Her nose crinkled, looking around her room for a distraction before sniffing and looking at me.

"Probably longer but you only heard the back half of it."

"AVALON."

"I know. It's so bad." She put her head in her hands and I opened the door, going back to my bed. "I couldn't help it. You saw how I was when I came out of the petrol station on our drive home after you finished tour. I just- the guys hot okay? He's my type to a literal fucking T and I just- I can't help it." She grabbed the cups, taking them and making us both hot drinks.

"He forgot to get your number." She stopped, spinning around to me with the darkest glare I've ever seen, eyebrow raising on her head. "I gave Theo my number and he text me like 5 minutes ago. Apparently, Jasper is begging for it."

"Hold on, we're skipping over you giving Theo your number?" I rolled my eyes, sinking my back into the propped up pillows and opening my phone, putting some fruit from my bowl into my mouth. "What's that about?"

"We're friends."

"Mhm."

"We are! He said he wants me to let him know when I'm in London next so we can work on something together."

"Yeah, I'm sure he wants to work on something. You."

"God no."

10:54am- 
Oh my god. That... I'm not laughing I swear.
I slapped him and now he's bright red.
I don't think I've ever heard him this quiet
before. It's refreshing.

I snickered. Good. I'd be making sure to slap him as well. Have some respect this isn't home, this is literally a hotel, people were trying to sleep. Or throw up in peace. But that's not the point. I could have been trying to sleep.

"Sure, seemed like it to me. I don't think I have ever seen a photo of him smiling, let alone giving a duck face to the camera."

"What?"

"Look online," She nodded at my open laptop. "Apparently you two came back here to get a little busy too."

"That did not happen. We talked in the hall for like I don't know, 5 minutes and then I spent an hour being sick because of you and Jasper. By the way, don't go in the bathroom. I need to wipe it over."

"Gross."

"Want to talk about gross? 'Fuck Ava, you're so tight.'" Pushing another grape into my mouth she handed me my coffee. "'You're a dirty bitch.'"

"Okay OKAY STOP. I'm sorry."

"You fucking best be as well. No one should have to listen to that shit. Wait until I tell Noah, he's gonna-"

"Don't you even dare."

"Oh, I dare." I smirked. "I already text him saying I didn't sleep because you were getting railed and he replied with a million laughing faces."

"You bitch."

"You Jasper called you that too."

"MORGAN."

"No, not that. That's my name, that would have been weird." I couldn't help but laugh at her as she started to strop.

10:57am- 
Ava looks like she's dying of embarrassment
Should I spend the day rubbing this in her
face or would that make me a terrible friend?

10:57am- 
Rubbing it in her face would make you a
terrible friend, but I think you should do
it anyway as payback for making you sick.
What are you both doing today?
Because if you don't have anything planned
We could 'bump into each other' and I think
it might kill them both.

I sniggered. That is the most evilest plan that ever did evil.

10:58am- 
I'm in.
Venice Beach?

10:59am-
Can't come to LA without going to Venice beach. 😉
Ping me your location when you get there and I'll
drag him out, we're just around the corner anyway.

"What do you think about heading to Venice Beach today? It's supposed to be really nice down there."

"A beach day sounds amazing right now." In my head I'm tenting my fingers and doing an evil cackle.