Ten- Theo

"Dude. Come on. The beach is right here. Why are we still walking down it? There's plenty of space." Fighting back my smile right now was going to be worth it as I lifted my head from my phone, looking around discreetly. Found them.

The smallest pink bikini. God, this is going to test my self-control so much more than I thought I'd ever need to. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I couldn't have her. I knew that. I knew the reasons. I agree with her reasons for not dating. I agree us being friends is for the best but it does not for a second mean she isn't hot as fuck. I text her, watching as her head turned, pulling her sunglasses down slightly and lush pink lips tugging up in a sly smile.

"Chill out man. You're on the beach. I'm looking for somewhere to sit." I pointed to the girls, "How about there?" Jasper looked at me, ghost white and scowled.

"You are joking? You have to be joking man. Come on. This is so stalkerish it's unreal. We had a one night stand, I can't then hang around with her if I want to make whatever it is last."

"I'm hanging around with my friend. You don't want to, that's up to you. But," I took a few more steps forward. "Just be aware she has no clue either."

I left him 10 feet away walking over slowly. Eyes away from her ass and tits Theo. Be respectful. Don't be a guy. She wants you as a friend. Be a friend. Don't become an asshole for the one person that's actually made you smile in over 8 years.

"Hey trouble." Her eyes moved up to me, hand on her forehead to clock out the sun.

"Why the hell are you wearing a jumper? It's like 30 degrees out here. Are you insane?"

"I didn't want to cause any accidents walking around shirtless." I could see her eye roll through the glasses and quickly sat down beside her. "Where's Ava?"

"I sent her to get drinks. Thought it would be funny and a lot harder for her to escape it if she comes back and your both- wait. Where's Jasper?"

"Oh," I looked over my shoulder and the guy was pacing, taking his hat off and running his hands through his hair awkwardly. "Having a meltdown." She giggled.

"JASPER STOP BEING A WIMP AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." He stopped, pulling his hat back on his head and stomping over.

"Do you have any idea how awkward this is going to be? You two are fucking evil." He crossed his arms like a literal toddler.

"You're right. This is funny as hell." Hearing that giggle made all of his back chat worth it.

"Wait, this was your idea?"

"Dude, if she got to hear you banging her best friend last night-"

"Oh my god." He pulled the tip of his hat down, clinging to it whilst Morgan laughed, turning onto her side.

"Take your jumper off." I raised my eyebrow. "Oh, shut up. You think I haven't seen a guy's abs before? I live with a footballer. Keep it on but if you collapse with heat stroke I'm just leaving you here. Don't worry. I won't fall at your feet panting and begging you to take me." I wish. Her on her knees. Looking up at me with those big ocean blu- stop. Stop it right now. "Do you always dress stupid or was this just for me?"

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"Your hat is like way too big." She reached up, smacking it down with a smile. "The jumper and what's with your shorts?"

"The fuck is wrong with my shorts?"

"They're the most basic white boy shorts I've ever seen in my life."

"You're a little uptight today you know that? Should I get you some more champagne?" She gagged.

"No chance. The thought of champagne brings back horrible nightmares of skin slapping." She cringed and I chuckled at her, taking my hat and jumper off. She reached over, stealing my hat and putting it on her own head. "Um. That's mine."