Thirty Eight- Theo

Noah put his finger over his lips, pulling the door open slowly. I squeezed past the barely open door, apartment looking pretty much as we left it a few days ago, except for the blankets thrown over the sofa.

"She passed out on the sofa at like 4am and I put her in her bed. She'll probably be super disorientated when she wakes up." I nodded. "She's scared Theo. I'm not going to give you shit that's personal but I don't think I've ever seen her run from something before. Normally she just smiles and gets on with it you know?" I knew. I'd been witness to her hiding from it before. "Look man, your relationship with Morgan is none of my business until it comes to her being happy and safe. I know for a fact she's happier with you than she has been in forever. She has a lot going on under the surface-"

"I know Noah. I'm not going anywhere." He nodded slowly crossing his arms. I just wanted Morgan right now. I'd been up all night, had the long train journey down here and at this point I'd been up for over 24 hours. Not to mention the scathing argument I'd had with her parents when they came looking for her and got caught in the middle of my anger. Sandra did her best to calm me down but it was barely possible. They eventually went back to their hotel rooms at 2am after Noah said he had her on the sofa and had sent a picture confirming she was alive. Mascara down her cheeks in one of my hoodies, staring blankly at the TV that was lighting up the room.

"I'm gonna go get breakfast. I'll bring some back in about an hour. Text me if you need longer." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, waving and leaving the apartment. I pushed my suitcase against the sofa, walking quietly down to her room, taking my shoes off before I walked in. She hated shoes in her carpeted bedroom. After a solid hour of arguing when I first came over, it was burned into me that shoes did not come in this room or the spare room.

I stood at the bottom of the bed, watching her sleep for a few seconds before realising how creepy it would be if she woke up to that. So, I moved slowly, climbing in beside her carefully. Morgan stirred as I pulled her into my chest, pulling the blanket up over us both and holding her tight but not so tight to wake her up. Her hand wrapped around my shirt, grabbing a fist and pulling into herself.

"Theo?"

"I'm here baby. I'm not going anywhere." Her blue eyes looked up at me and she tensed. I shook my head, wrapping my legs through hers. "You say it back when you're ready Morgs. Keep trying to push me away. I'm not leaving that easily." Her fist dropped my shirt, fighting for me to let go slightly but I wasn't going to right now.

"Let me go." I shook my head. "Theo. You need to-"

"Why?"

"Theo-"

"Why do I need to let you go Morgan? So, you can run again? Where you going this time? Back to Bournemouth? Or Scotland this time? Do I have time to fill the car up first?" She scowled, fight becoming weaker. "I'm not going anywhere Morgan. I get that your scared of this going tits up or whatever but it's not."

"You can't-"

"Yes. I can. You know why?" She pushed into my chest again. "Because you have had me wrapped around your finger before I even met you Morgan. I'm embarrassed it took me this long to work it out but you are all I want. Ever. Fucking flight risk or not. Family baggage, which by the way, your mother hates me and there's no chance I will ever be invited to Christmas dinner after last night but whatever," Her eyes grew a few sizes, giving up fighting completely. "I get you've had the worst fucking life Morgan. No one should have to deal with the shit you do but I loved you before I knew and I love you after. It doesn't matter to me how you became who you are. What matters is you being happy, with me. Without me isn't even an option. I would rather spend the rest of my life living next door to Ava and Jasper's bedroom." She tried to fight it but I saw the smile. "3 options for you now babe. Nice and easy. I haven't slept so we can sleep. Option 2 is talking about what happened, which is going to happen at some point today whether you like it or not. Final option is crazy make up sex where we both pass out after but Noah's only gone for an hour so we'd have to decide now."

"You haven't slept?"

"Are you crazy? Do you have any idea how worried about you I was? If Ava didn't pick up the phone and Noah didn't tell me to fucking stay where I was, I would have stolen your mother's car, hotwired it and drunk drove down here just to know you were okay." She scowled. "Don't scowl at me baby. You text me saying you were sorry and then vanished."

"I am sor-"

"Shut up." I lifted her chin, kissing her hard so she stopped talking.

"Theo."

"Is that another apology?" I raised my eyebrows, moving slowly until she was on her back. "Because my girl shouldn't be apologizing for feeling shit. And if she apologizes again, I'll be forced to dish out punishments." Her fingers looped between mine as I pinned it beside her head. "Decision time princess. Sleep, talk or mind blowing sex?"

"How mind blowing are we talking?"

"I was pretty pissed off last night." A weak smile fell on her lips. "And you need some stress relief but I am very tired so I'd say maybe an 8 out of 10."

"Hmmm." She looked down at me and smirked. "I might need some more convincing."

"Oh, is that so?" She's back ladies and gents. "You're not going to run off are you?" She shrugged. "Because I can go get the handcuffs out of my suitcase." She swallowed hard and I leaned against her ear. "I might cuff you anyway, remind you that you're mine no matter what and you can't do anything about it." She shivered, putting a smirk on my face as I kissed her neck gently. "You look so fucking good in my clothes Morgan."