Twenty Two - Theo

The second I put my lips back against hers, she moaned. So quiet I don't think even she picked up on it, but I did and it set me on fire. I pushed her a little harder into the wall, dying to hear that noise again, the primitive need in me surging and I was struggling to keep it under control. I couldn't fuck her and leave her in the morning. She might not be drunk but she sure as hell had been drinking and that just wasn't right. This kiss had to get both of us through until I got home when I could finish what I started.

I took my arm from behind her, grasping her thigh tight until I felt her breathing catch as my tongue traced every crevice of her mouth. Those damn cocktails still tasting sugar sweet. I needed her so bad right now. Stupidly, it wouldn't take much for me to pull her out of this club and get us both in a taxi home. Where I could tear these clothes off her and lay my lips over every possible inch.

I moved my kiss away from her mouth, wet and drunk on her, I made my way along her jaw.

"Theo." I pushed my hips into her and she whimpered. I have never wanted to hear someone moan my name again so fucking bad. Her hand buried into my hair as I gently bit down on her skin, moving down her neck slowly and her breathing only got heavier as she lifted her hips, pushing into me a little more and I knew she was hunting for something to ease the tension I was growing between her hips.

I slowly brought my hand up from where I had been holding her waist, stopping just below the cup of her top.

"Morgan." She whined again and I bit back my own growl as I ran my thumb over her boob. She arched her back into me and all I could think is how easy it would be to take her into one of these bathrooms right now and cure the need for her I'd been fighting against all along.

"Please Theo. I need more." She dug her finger nails into my shoulder and the pain made me grip her even tighter. "Please." She begged.

"You've been drinking Morgan." She pulled on my hair, forcing me up from her skin to look her in the eyes and I slowly set her down.

"I'm fine."

"I know you are babe. But we still can't." She pouted, like that was going to make anything better. I groaned, grabbing her hand and holding it over the fucking rock in my pants. "Stop pouting because you're killing me and I'm doing my best right now to keep myself together and not do something you're going to regret in the morning."

"I won't regret it."

"I'm not taking the risk Morgan babe." She sighed, hand still rubbing me through the jeans. "I'm leaving first thing. The last thing I want you to think is that this is what it's about. Because it's not."

"That doesn't make any sense." Because you're rubbing my dick babe. There's not a fucking drop of blood anywhere else right now.

"I don't want to fuck you and leave you for 9 months thinking that's all I want Morgan. You might not regret it in the morning, but I bet you'd regret it a month down the line." She sighed again. "Trust me. I want nothing more right now." She looked down at her hand and then back at me before adding more pressure behind her hand. I put one arm above her into the wall, closing my eyes and taking a hesitant breath in. "Morgan."

"What if I swear I won't regret it Theo? That I've not had that much to drink and am essentially pretty much sober." So fucking tempting. Beyond tempting. Her other hand ran along the edge of my jeans. "We don't even need to go anywhere Theo. Right here. I'm not above begging if you want me to." Fuck. It shouldn't be her begging for me. This should be the other way around. "I can get down on my knees Theo." She lifted her hand to the top of my shirt, slowly tracing her finger down the centre of my chest and something told me that Morgan isn't the innocent little angel I had her pegged as. In the club bathroom with 20 guys probably looking for her.

No Theo.

She's drunk.

"We can't Morgan." I was on the fucking brink. If she kept doing this to me, I'd be needing to take the bathroom trip to clean up my pants. I moved my hand to hers slowly taking her off me and laying her hand on my chest instead. "Not like this. I'm not going to leave you like that."

"So, you're going to leave me like this instead?"

"Morgan."

"No, what an asshole thing to do." She pushed back on my chest. "You're fucking off for 9 months, you kiss me like that, and then refuse to give me anything else which okay, sure. I could kind of understand if that was it. But if that's your reasoning. Because you're going, then why kiss me in the first fucking place?" I've seen grumpy Morgan but this wasn't it. I'd pissed her off. "What was it? Because if you did that simply because you're leaving and then you're going to use the excuse it can't go further because of that, because you're going to be gone, then what was the point in kissing me so hard? In putting my hand on you through your jeans? God, what a fucking idiot I am."

"Morgan wait."

"Get off me." She pushed me back, turning around an taking her hand from mine. "For a second there Theo, you had me thinking you know what, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, maybe we could make this whole thing fucking work." She shook her head and I wasn't sure what the look in her eyes were. If it was anger or sadness or something else. I don't know what was going on.

"Morgan. There you are. Thought we'd lost you then." She turned her head and sighed.

"Have fun on tour Theo." And bam. That fake smile as she turned around to Noah. "I'm ready to go Tate."

"You good?" He looked back at me, slight scowl on his face.

"What?" She looked back at me and then back to Noah quickly. "Oh. Yeah, Theo just brought me up to pee because I couldn't find Ava. I just want to go home Noah."

"Okay, let's go then."

I fucked it.

I don't even know how but I fucked it up.

Fuck.